READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 12-28-09

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Prices are shipped via Paypal Gift or USPS MO. Add 3% if you want to send via PP goods.

FS:

Dunlop Crybaby with True Bypass mod, exc cond, runs off 9v only, with box - $40

Apple Magic Mouse (Bluetooth) Like New, opened once w/batteries, with case and docs - SOLD

Apple Remote (Infrared) New - HOLD

PM me.

• Members

Custom Red & Silver Sparkle Fuzz Factory - Myrold-painted - Amazing pedal, Great condition, Not many of these floating around - Feel free to make some offers

Handpainted Devi-Ever US Fuzz (Flag Version) - $80 Shipped & Paypal'd

EHX Holy Grail Reverb - $60 Shipped & Paypal'd

EHX Big Muff Pi - $50 Shipped & Paypal'd

EHX English Muff'n - $100 Shipped & Paypal'd

Dunlop EVH Phase 90 w/ Script Switch - $90 Shipped & Paypal'd

I'll consider trades for some of these.

2379096494_72cd1d5aaa.jpg

2379085488_d82803ea29.jpg

2379102428_27a6b91bde_b.jpg

*Note: Please read printed listing above; Not all pedals still available, and prices have changed in some cases.

• Members

AVRI Jazzmaster in Ocean Turquoise Metallic - $1250 paypalled/shipped

Completely stock... never felt a need to change anything. Comes with stock Fender case and all the goodies. A couple of minor dings, but I would say 9/10 condition. I'll take better pics this weekend, but here are a few for now...

jazz1.jpg

jazz2.jpg

jazz3.jpg

Cusack Tap-A-Whirl - $205

cusack.jpg

Boss BD-2 $55

• Members

Fulltone Clyde Wah (original version '98) - $140 - sale pending

Fulltone 70's Fuzz (Si '97) - $100 - sale pending

Pedalworx McFuzz (hybrid Ge/Si) - $100

Catalinbread Ottava Magus - $100 (mint w/velcro)

Electroharmonix POG - $220 (mint)

Boss RV-3 (Reverb+Delay w/Stereo Output) - $160 (rehoused to make it True Bypass 3PDT)

All prices paypal, shipped in the continental US. Not interested in trades.

Feel free to PM me with questions. I've have spotless feedback on ebay (username: dalai-lama-rules). Photos are below...

clyde.jpg

70s.jpg

mcfuzz.jpg

ottava.jpg

POG.jpg

RV-3.jpg

• Members

Line 6 MM4. Adaptor included. $150.

digitech digiverb. $60.

fulltone fat boost. V1, grey. ON HOLD.

wren and cuff red camel. anderton TSF/way huge red llama clone. very early model, serial no. 14: wide box; silver racing stripe. looks cool, sounds cooler. $125.

boss ds-1. you know what it is. $25.

mojohand copperhead. dual boost. w/ box. $150.

dod fx96. analog delay toanz on teh cheepz. same chip as the boss dm-2, reportedly. $60.

boss hm-2. great wall-of-shoegaze dirtbox. beat up and missing a knob, but works just fine. $50.

catalinbread SFT. SOLD.

smart people factory ego booster. clean boost pedal with onboard tone control. huge boost (+25 db), huge tonal range. tone pot can be switched off for transparent boost. $100.

boss bd-2. you know what this is. cosmetically beat, works perfectly. $50.

cash is king. only trades: Empress Vintage Modified Super Delay; Ernie Ball VP 6180 or 6166.

shipping is to continental U.S. only. (exception might be made for canada.)

send a pm, or send an email to forscience [at] mac [dot] com.

• Members

Sell me your Skreddy Pedals:

Mayo

Ernie

Lunar Mod with DSOTM graphic

Maybe the Zero

I'm ready to buy today, if you have a reasonable price.

I accidentally deleted all my PMs, so sorry if you contacted me before and I didn't get back to you.

Thanks

FS: Digitech Space Station w/ Adapter $375:

DSC02120.jpg

• Members

FS: very clean condition Seymour Duncan pickups:

SSL-1 true single coil strat pickup, black cover, was in neck position of my guitar and has LONG leads, $35 shipped.

Trembucker -- Seymour Duncan humbucker model, black in color, very clean with plenty of lead length, was in bridge position, these early Trembuckers with the cool looking polepieces aren't made like this anymore, I see them selling for more than the new ones on evilbay....$50 for this one - it is believed to be the BLUES SARACENO model with enhanced mids, it's gotta lotta GROWL and output!

edit -- YES, it is the seymour "custom shop" PA3TB Blues Saraceno model, these are $100 new:

"Originally created in the Custom Shop for Blues Saraceno, this pickup had to have the tone of the great old P.A.F. and the power to cut through for Blues' unique and sometimes over-the-top style. According to Blues, this pickup provides a "'notched' tone with a "honky," old-school, retro vibe." Comes with four-conductor hookup cable."

Take them BOTH for $80 shipped!

These came out of my early 90s GMW guitar, and sounded quite good together. The SSL-1 reminded me how much i miss TRUE single coils......but i don't miss the hum

The Trembucker is a nice, rich, cutting sort of humbucker with plenty of gain and tone.

trades considered for DIMARZIO only....PAFs, PAF Pros, Freds, etc....

seeking HUMBUCKERS...

seymours.jpg

Johnson J-Station modeler, v 2.0 software upgrade, with heavy duty aftermarket power supply, a GREAT modeler, how about $65 shipped in the USA? this is BETTER than a POD or POD 2.0.........all knobs work, very good condition, a great modeler for the $$$, great practice tool, great for recording!

johnson.jpg

• Members

Digitech JamMan - $190 shipped, ConUS. PayPal is boss.

Original box, original power supply, no manual (though I can print the PDF for you).

I'm also throwing in the external selector pedal and a new, high-quality TRS cable.

I have gigged with it a few times, so it's got a few scuffs but it's fully functional.

Archived