Does Anyone Here Like Scotch?

mikeoxlong

• Members

i'm quite the fan of jager. Jack is great as well.

oh, and to robo. I had wild turkey for the first time. Jesus christ.

though, my friends new girlfriend is amazing. she started drinking that {censored} right from the bottle. She's never been drunk. {censored} didn't faze her one bit.

Jager is {censored}ing bitchcoat.

That and Jack is all I drink.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jager is {censored}ing bitchcoat.

That and Jack is all I drink.

I'm a wizard with Jager and Coke.

I don't get to drink jack as much as i'd like. Usually we all pitch in to buy liquor, and the women folk don't like jack.

I like pabst. (flame away, tall boys are the {censored}).

• Members
Jameson fan here
:wave:

Ive actually been to the Jameson Distillery in Ireland, it was probably one of the best tours i've been on.. Especially the free drinks at the end
:thu:

i'm actually going to Dublin in a couple weeks and will for sure be going on that tour. :thu: it is gonna be so kick ass--

• Members
Jameson fan here
:wave:

Ive actually been to the Jameson Distillery in Ireland, it was probably one of the best tours i've been on.. Especially the free drinks at the end
:thu:

I've been on the Bushmills factory tour a few times in my life (parents are from N. Ireland, all the relatives live there)

I also like Jameson btw.

Anyway, I'm not kidding here, the last time I took the Bushmills tour (about 2 or 3 years ago) they were on shutdown and doing a lot of maintenance etc etc. but they were still making whiskey on a smaller scale, and at the end of the tour a bunch of middle aged women at the factory were boxing up......Jameson 12 year old special reserve. Yes, Jameson at Bushmills. Very odd.

Why would they send up bottles of whisky from Dublin to Bushmills N. Ireland just to have people box them? I'm pretty certain that Jameson 12 year is actually Bushmills 12 year, just with a Jameson label. Kind of disappointing if that's actually going on.

• Members

Big fan of Scotch. A bunch of friends bought me a wonderful 1974 Strathmore cask strength for my 40th. The depth of flavor was the most dynamic beverage I ever tasted.

Talisker, Oban, Macallan, Glenmorangie, Dalwinnie, Balvenie, Johnnie Walker Black, Dewars...

Single Malt, Cask strength, Blended...

Highland, Lowland, Speyside, Islay...

Smokey, Peaty, Medicinal...

you name it I probably like it.

• Members
Laphroaig.

laphroaig25yrs.jpg

It's sublime and I'd have it on my cereal if it was socially accepted. I'll be grabbing a litre or two on my way through LAX on Tuesday.

Or Jameson. But it's Irish, not Scotch.

stuff is hard to find for me... very very peaty and intense scotch

• Members

the alcoholic beverage scotch???

Yeah I like scotch whisky :)

I brought along a bottle of 18-year-old Glenfiddich for New Years Eve, that was pretty good :thu:

Usually I'll have Johnny Walker Black for cheapy everyweek whisky.

If I am out on the town I'll have Highland Park Scotch on the rocks :cool: .

Archived