Just bought this Mesa on ebay and now the shop want to cancel!

Kid_A

• Members
{censored}e! I want a nice amp with an EF86 channel and the valve top boost built in

maybe I should look to the states?

I was looking for a head to sit on my 60's cab

2194770710055079378S600x600Q85.jpg

if anyone from Musicground reads this,you've probably just pissed away a couple of grands worth of a sale
:wave:

Valvetech Hayseed 15. Stop faffing around and do it already! Best amp I ever owned!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hear what your saying... and as I have said several times since, it wasn't really a problem, I started the thread in frustraition and wanting advice, the problem was the way they dealt with me. Imagine if I accidently overbid or something, I would of been hung out to dry.

As for listing an amp at silly prices, I am not that stupid to press "YES" then YES I CONFIRM I WANT TO LIST THE AMP AT A STUPID PRICE", then not bother to check it again.

Its not really that unfeasable to think I was possibly getting a good deal was it? I mean it wasn't listed at

• Members

As for listing an amp at silly prices, I am not that stupid to press "YES" then YES I CONFIRM I WANT TO LIST THE AMP AT A STUPID PRICE", then not bother to check it again.

Its not really that unfeasable to think I was possibly getting a good deal was it? I mean it wasn't listed at

• Members

hahahaha.... sorry my mum sat on the keyboard while she showed me her gammy toe... hmmm.

MrBenn! Check out this auction

Might be nice to pair with your vox cab

CANTAFFORDCANTAFFORDCANTAFFORDCANTAFFORDCANTAFFORD

damn you credit card!!!

• Members
:mad:

That would sound {censored}ing amazing with your cab too!!!

:cry:

yeah I know :cry:

it's not worth putting myself into serious debt for it though

but yeah I see a matchless/valvetech on the Horizon,Music Ground are just too dodgy to risk that kind of money

• Members
i sent them a little note as well. Mentioned that I hope the few hundred extra bucks was going to be worth the thrashing their reputation is taking...

:lol::thu:

This is why i love this forum and have been using it for 8 years (jesus!).

• Members

I never meant to say Daz was an arsehole and I'm not seeking to defend music ground. The bad experiences people have described don't surprise me, alls I'm saying is I've had a couple of cheap deals over the years. But yea, I have detected attitude problems there too.

But no agreement with ebay supercedes the law and the document in question you linked is itself open to interpretation. When I read it, it sounded more like a seller buying an item is compelled to complete a transaction.

We've had countless threads on these forums where some web store has mistakenly listed things like Gibson Vs for

• Members

Hahahah what a prick. I think the sad thing is, most UK folk know how bad Musicground are, its the americans (who buy vintage UK amps from them) who seem to get burnt. Wasn't there something about them rebadging amps to make them appear to be vintage?

Something like that...

I can't remember seeing a bad report about Vintage & Rare Guitars. I'm sure they've had dissatisfied customers, all businesses do, but usually in Forum Land bad customer service gets around quickly. I will never give Music Ground any of my business, nor would I buy anything associated with them like the JMI amps and others.

Archived