I need a new fuzz, i need some ideas

• Members

I am having a really hard time diciding on a fuzz pedal. I want something that is thick on the bottom but still makes alot of cut on the top and mids. I like the way the devi ever stuff boarders on distortion but they seems a little to simple for the money. I really want a distortion/Fuzz that kills on chords. O and it needs to be no more than $125. Like i said i like the devi ever stuff so it needs to be more on the fuzzface side of things.

• Members

i'd suggest a Tonebender Mk1.5. it basically (almost) has the low-end of a fuzzface, but has more mids and has some treble clarity. i have a Hudson Mr.Soul which i would highly recommend--but i think it might be out of your price range. but there's a ton of people making mk1.5 clones--monsterpiece maybe?

Dude.

Srsly? Don't you know that spamming is a no-no?

FORTH time.

If it's relevant to the thread at hand, and someone else started the thread, I'll usually let it slide... but if it is repetitive, annoying or not related to the thread's topic / current discussion... :cop:

The spam thread is THE place for your spam posts - but just one post per week please. :wave:

Archived