What Do You Stuff Your Pants With To Make Your Bulge Look Bigger On-Stage?

hot_karl

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be tempted to give a big :facepalm: to this thread... except I've actually been backstage and have seen guys doing stuff like this... :lol:

As for me, I've never felt the need to augment anything in the pants department. Besides, as a guitarist, the instrument I play is mostly going to hide my natural equipment anyway. Mostly. ;)

• Members

I'd be tempted to give a big
:facepalm:
to this thread... except I've actually been backstage and have seen guys doing stuff like this...
:lol:

the thing I don't understand is.... what happens when they get a girl backstage or on the bus? Would they be greeted with a cucumber the the forehead or would the guy pop it out without her noticing? Either way it would seem to only be a massive let down to the girl.... I guess tho if it got her there in the first place, she probably won't just leave mid de-panting, she'll likely just accept her loss and continue... wait a minute :idea:

• Members

the thing I don't understand is.... what happens when they get a girl backstage or on the bus? Would they be greeted with a cucumber the the forehead or would the guy pop it out without her noticing? Either way it would seem to only be a massive let down to the girl.... I guess tho if it got her there in the first place, she probably won't just leave mid de-panting, she'll likely just accept her loss and continue... wait a minute
:idea:

with all the pushup & padded bras and spanx and other shit chicks use to trick us about their bodies, I'd say it's fair play... problem is WE let them get away with it... there's a padded-bra.gif around that I can't post that shows a girl going from a D to an A or less within 3 seconds, it's pretty sad...

• Members

I'd be tempted to give a big
:facepalm:
to this thread... except I've actually been backstage and have seen guys doing stuff like this...
:lol:

As for me, I've never felt the need to augment anything in the pants department. Besides, as a guitarist, the instrument I play is mostly going to hide my natural equipment anyway. Mostly.
;)

Phil, you should know, you can't bottle up human creativity...

Archived