• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
:cool:

27 teams! Good work melx
:thu:

lol, it's nothing to do with me, I don't think I've recruited anyone... :(

I am trying though, I'm pretty sure one of the peeps is a shortscale member, I just PM'd them to find out which team they are.

• Members
lol, it's nothing to do with me, I don't think I've recruited anyone...
:(

I am trying though, I'm pretty sure one of the peeps is a shortscale member, I just PM'd them to find out which team they are.

This fifa fantasy league turned out to be a pretty big hit on the baseball sim I play, have about 11 of us from there, maybe more soon. :)

• Members

Fixed

Ha! Yeah, I almost edited my post to say that, right after I wrote it, but I decided to stick with my first instinct. But, I'll agree. Internationally, Italy are definitely the flop kings. But Spain isn't that far behind. Anyway, La Liga is the floppiest league around, so that's why I always think of Spain when somebody mentions players taking a dive.

• Members
The way the club is going, Pompey and the Daggers might be playing each other soon. Good luck to the Daggers in the playoffs
:thu:

we are off to wembly!!! we could be playing southampton next season!! wooottt!!!! :)

• Members
I came third in my premier league fantasy football league this year

so i'm thinking i'll just pick more or less the same squad as that
:idea:

and you'll come third again... behind me and Earl grey. :lol:

• Members
i'm afraid with no budget to limit the teams cost,everyone going to pick the same all-star teams
:cry:

The skill will come in the next rounds with limited transfers I think....

On completion of the Group stage, each team will be permitted to make up to 5 transfers in total throughout the remainder of the tournament.

Once the transfer window is open, each team will be permitted to select up to 3 players from any country.

That's going to be tough as some of your players get knocked out.

• Members
I came third in my premier league fantasy football league this year

so i'm thinking i'll just pick more or less the same squad as that
:idea:

i came in third in my fantasy EPL league too. but i wouldn't want to pick anything close to that squad for this. i'm thinking the likes of Richard Dunne and Thomas Vermaelen won't score me many points.

Archived