The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I support Pompey and it's been a real
:facepalm:
season. However, if the very unlikely happens, and we somehow manage to beat Chelsea this Saturday, we will have won more than Man U this season
:p:lol:

There are loads of Pompey supporters here (Isle of Wight) .... Chelsea will be a very tough ask but if anyone can do it, they can. :thu:

I follow Dag&Red ... I don't really like football. :lol:

• Members

I support Pompey and it's been a real
:facepalm:
season. However, if the very unlikely happens, and we somehow manage to beat Chelsea this Saturday, we will have won more than Man U this season
:p:lol:

Utd won the League cup :poke: :cop:

• Members

"twat! that was liquid football"

the BBC should make more of the red button feature and have Alan Patridge do an alternative commentary and post-match summary. it would be genius.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

There are loads of Pompey supporters here (Isle of Wight) .... Chelsea will be a very tough ask but if anyone can do it, they can.
:thu:

I follow Dag&Red ... I don't really like football.
:lol:

Watching Pompey this season is, at times, like having root canal surgery :facepalm: I hope we can spring a massive upset but Chelsea are a team we are dreadful against. The way the club is going, Pompey and the Daggers might be playing each other soon. Good luck to the Daggers in the playoffs :thu:

• Members

Utd won the League cup :poke:
:cop:

exactly; they won a trophy, made it through to the latter stages of the Champions League and only finished one point behind Chelsea - hardly a disaster of a season...

it's not like they were relegated or anything... ;)

• Members

exactly; they won a trophy, made it through to the latter stages of the Champions League and only finished one point behind Chelsea - hardly a disaster of a season...

it's not like they were relegated or anything...
;)

I'm a Pompey fan, I have no expectations. I'll just be glad we survive as a club :cool:

United were unlucky in the Champions League and League this season :thu:

• Members

In so Far

Melx Death Squad (me)

Earl Grey's Greats (earl grey)

Henry's Karma F.C (mr benn)

Sack The Manager (kpd78)

Back of the Net FC (fruvai)

Gambit's Marauding Pirate XI (gambit)

Red's Red's (
redprince
)

Did not think it would be so hard to guess.

• Members

So...who have you guys picked so far...?

I've just chucked anyone in for now.... I might spend a bit of time at the weekend making some proper selections.

I'll probably just pick players I know from the English Premiership, I'm not really up on International club teams and their players.

Archived