The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Any site where I can check the national teams current squad (not the subtitutes) ??

all those squads are provisional at the moment they will be reduced to 23 players for each squad around the 1st June, I might be wrong but I don't think they actually announce the starting line ups until just before the first games.

• Members

all those squads are provisional at the moment they will be reduced to 23 players for each squad around the 1st June, I might be wrong but I don't think they actually announce the starting line ups until just before the first games.

it's pretty difficult to predict a complete starting line-up, and it's a pretty safe bet that the teams will change slightly on a game to game basis anyway.

• Members

it's pretty difficult to predict a complete starting line-up, and it's a pretty safe bet that the teams will change slightly on a game to game basis anyway.

yeah, especially if they pick up bookings or injuries.

• Members

I'm Kino Pravda. So, is there anyone who isn't going to pick Messi as one of their forwards?

The app wouldn't let me -- it said 'not available' or something. so i've got 3 drogbas. i'll have the dives in the box stat owned.

• Members
I'm Kino Pravda. So, is there anyone who isn't going to pick Messi as one of their forwards?

who's messi?

I have Germany, Spain and Netherlands as my forwards.. I'm saying no more than that. ;)

Archived