The Offical Fantasty World Cup Thread.

melx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think there's a limit... one of the leagues already has 729 teams in it.

I've just been reading, you can have as many as you like, but only the first 100 teams to join will contribue to the 'top league' table.

• Members

The fact that you have no budget means you can make an awesome team. My line-up looks like some Los Galacticos dream team :eek:

I guess the difference will be judging the little stuff, like player temperament. Minus 2 for a yellow card and minus 5 for a red card means I'm not picking Javier Mascherano, that's for sure :lol:

• Members

The fact that you have no budget means you can make an awesome team. My line-up looks like some Los Galacticos dream team
:eek:

I guess the difference will be judging the little stuff, like player temperament. Minus 2 for a yellow card and minus 5 for a red card means I'm not picking Javier Mascherano, that's for sure
:lol:

yeah, last time I did this sending off's were the killer, you could practically wipe out all the points you get from goals... and if your goaly can get some shut outs that really helps too, so looking at the match ups where there's a chance of that can help.

• Members
yeah, last time I did this sending off's were the killer, you could practically wipe out all the points you get from goals... and if your goaly can get some shut outs that really helps too, so looking at the match ups where there's a chance of that can help.

In the unlikely event that both North and South Korea both reached the knockout rounds, and were to face one another...might get tasty :lol:

• Members

LATEST UPDATE

All 32 countries have now submitted their preliminary squads for the upcoming finals - and the player database has been updated with these changes.

All squads will be reduced to 23 players on or around the 1st June - so expect further updates around this time.

• Members

I'm in, my team is called 'Teh Br00tz' I suck at names

yeah, I added you to the first post.

Who knows the other two peeps?

Canada and USA?

edit, the mange must be jhamnett

• Members

LATEST NEWS

Michael Ballack is reportedly out of the World Cup finals following his ankle injury in Saturdays FA Cup Final. Players that had Ballack in their squad will have been allocated a random German midfield replacement, which can be changed any time up to the first match.

• Members
cool, we have 18 in so far.
:):thu:

19 now and i know of at least 2 more still getting in. Do you think maybe we should post this in the other forums on HC too? We could potentially get a huge league and maybe rank high with the leagues that get 100, that would be sweet, but a long shot. :lol:

• Members
19 now and i know of at least 2 more still getting in. Do you think maybe we should post this in the other forums on HC too? We could potentially get a huge league and maybe rank high with the leagues that get 100, that would be sweet, but a long shot.

yeah, go for it... just post a link to this thread. :thu:

Archived