Turbo Tuner is the worst tuner...

• Members
are you saying if i lived far away you would have made threats towards me but since we are so close you have second thoughts because it could actually happen and result in a beating?
:facepalm:;)

Yes that is AIC
:)

No, just that us New Hampshireites gotta stick together.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty much...

It's been field tested, ya big dummy...

Or they're a relatively small company, and for other reasons. Plus, erskin had the best point: it's a great tuner for techs, used behind stage for intonating while the other guize are rockin' out.

• Members

I won't even get out of bed for what you make in a day. Sucks that all you care about is words and nothing else. Hate to be at your birthday party when your the only one there.:poke:

Dude take a Quaalude or something...

If you won't even get out of bed for what one of us makes in a day (and that's awfully presumptuous), then you could afford to take a "Basic English" class or even get the "English for Dummies" book. It's embarrassing as a fellow American (indeed a fellow Mid-Westerner) to see that people in our own country, let alone what I'm assuming is a native English speaker with a high school education, can't even form a decent written sentence, and yet we seem to feel it mandatory to tell people that come to this country "Learn English errr git out!"

As someone who travels and teaches overseas quite often, I expect grammatical errors to come from people who have English as a second, third, or in some cases fourth language. I hold native speakers to a higher standard, and usually scale that based on my guess of their education level.

You sir, while you do have a wonderful guitar and I'm guessing have some pretty nice tone, write like a 2nd grader. Ok, that's probably a bit harsh... 4th grader.

Prior to crafting your no doubt witty-like-a-12-year-old response, remember my 3 rules posted on page 2.

• Members

Dude take a Quaalude or something...

If you won't even get out of bed for what one of us makes in a day (and that's awfully presumptuous), then you could afford to take a "Basic English" class or even get the "English for Dummies" book. It's embarrassing as a fellow American (indeed a fellow Mid-Westerner) to see that people in our own country, let alone what I'm assuming is a native English speaker with a high school education, can't even form a decent written sentence, and yet we seem to feel it mandatory to tell people that come to this country "Learn English errr git out!"

As someone who travels and teaches overseas quite often, I expect grammatical errors to come from people who have English as a second, third, or in some cases fourth language. I hold native speakers to a higher standard, and usually scale that based on my guess of their education level.

You sir, while you do have a wonderful guitar and I'm guessing have some pretty nice tone, write like a 2nd grader. Ok, that's probably a bit harsh... 4th grader.

Prior to crafting your no doubt witty-like-a-12-year-old response, remember my 3 rules posted on page 2.

You can't even tell when your being played. So who is the dumb one now.:wave: and by the way its pretty heady to think you are allowed to make rules.

• Members

Should you wish to "call out" someone on the interweb, make sure to ask yourself three simple questions prior to crafting your response:

1) Do I know what the f**k I'm talking about?

2) Is it really that important?

3) How do I properly state my angst in such a way that the opposite effect (known as "reverse pwn") does not happen to me?

English. Learn it.

• Members

I won't even get out of bed for what you make in a day. Sucks that all you care about is words and nothing else. Hate to be at your birthday party when your the only one there.:poke:

Is that a fact?

I've been touring the world for two years playing my guitar while you've been raping the English language and playing with plastic.

And have fun with your atrocious grammar.

Sorry. I tried to keep this as monosyllabic as possible.

Atrocious means bad.

• Members
Touring the world playing guitar thats great if you were playing something that at least resembled good music. A blind monkey can play your stuff step up to some real music once in a while.

:facepalm: I don't like his music at all but at least I can appreciate the time, effort, and commitment it takes to tour for 2 years. Also, if he's having fun playing what you consider "blind monkey" music, why is it your duty to bash him and his style?

• Members

Because it has become his duty to bash my grammar. I graduated high school thats it, I worked hard to own 3 businesses. I employ 35 people mostly musicians and reformed drug addicts.

My company supports several charities.So if these people that are so worried about grammar would step up to the plate and help out a little I probaly wouldn't be so hostile. Have a great day.

• Members

Because it has become his duty to bash my grammar. I graduated high school thats it, I worked hard to own 3 businesses. I employ 35 people mostly musicians and reformed drug addicts.

My company supports several charities.So if these people that are so worried about grammar would step up to the plate and help out a little I probaly wouldn't be so hostile. Have a great day.

So you think there are two kinds of people in the world, Hardworking good guys who help out the underprivelidged and People who can speak good english?

• Members

Touring the world playing guitar thats great if you were playing something that at least resembled good music. A blind monkey can play your stuff step up to some real music once in a while.

And a fourth grader has better grammar and spelling than you. Try stepping up to pre-pubescent intellect once in a while.

And where exactly has your music taken you?

Trust me, it's taken years of hard work and sacrifice to get where I'm at.

Have fun at work tomorrow. I'm gonna go spend my day in Copenhagen.

Archived