Turbo Tuner is the worst tuner...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I love how you all think I got "pwaned" or whatever the {censored}. I have never seen a TT on ANY large touring bands board. Now I know why.

And word to your mothers
:mad:

I feel silly now, but well done, I need to go back to /b/ and relearn how to troll.

TrollFace.png

• Members
I love how you all think I got "pwaned" or whatever the {censored}. I have never seen a TT on ANY large touring bands board. Now I know why.

And word to your mothers

You know why? Because their tech has a stobe tuner backstage tuning their {censored} for them.

Get your guitar set up properly. It sounds like the strings are binding at the nut to me.

• Members
You know why? Because their tech has a stobe tuner backstage tuning their {censored} for them.

Get your guitar set up properly. It sounds like the strings are binding at the nut to me.

your mother is binding at the nut :mad:

• Members
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/543485-REG/Korg_PITCHBLACK_Pitchblack_Chromatic_Pedal_Tuner.html

Being in the UK I don't know if this is cheap or not but this is the first thing google points me to for American. Thus (5 or so $ short of...) double.

If we're getting to a point where we have money to burn for a really expensive tuner, I'd be first upgrading every cable to stupidly high levels and then painstakingly modding every pedal to perfection.

Or since I have money to burn in this imagining, new pedalboard just for this:

TU-1000_1-big.jpg

what?

• Members
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/543485-REG/Korg_PITCHBLACK_Pitchblack_Chromatic_Pedal_Tuner.html

Being in the UK I don't know if this is cheap or not but this is the first thing google points me to for American. Thus (5 or so $ short of...) double.

If we're getting to a point where we have money to burn for a really expensive tuner, I'd be first upgrading every cable to stupidly high levels and then painstakingly modding every pedal to perfection.

TU-1000_1-big.jpg

oh

• Members

TU-1000_1-big.jpg

nevermind

• Members

TU-1000_1-big.jpg

TU-1000_1-big.jpg

• Members

People like you crack me up thinking its necessary to correct other peoples grammar. Why don't you worry more about what type of razor your going to use for your first shave or how I might loose my virginity in the near future.:)

• Members
People like you crack me up thinking its necessary to correct other peoples grammar. Why don't you worry more about what type of razor your going to use for your first shave or how I might loose my virginity in the near future.
:)

loosing your virginity is a big deal breaux. hope it goes well for you. dont expect much, you will squirt fast, but anyways...congrats. :thu:

• Members
People like you crack me up thinking its necessary to correct other peoples grammar. Why don't you worry more about what type of razor your going to use for your first shave or how I might loose my virginity in the near future.
:)

What always cracks me up is people who think that their poor grammar and spelling is OK. And no reflection on their abject idiocy.

• Members
Junkhead, you're lucky you took your name from a cool band and live 20 minutes from my house or I'd be quite cross about those 8 billion tuner pics

are you saying if i lived far away you would have made threats towards me but since we are so close you have second thoughts because it could actually happen and result in a beating? :facepalm:;)

Yes that is AIC :)

• Members

What always cracks me up is people who think that their poor grammar and spelling is OK. And no reflection on their abject idiocy.

I won't even get out of bed for what you make in a day. Sucks that all you care about is words and nothing else. Hate to be at your birthday party when your the only one there.:poke:

Archived