Turbo Tuner is the worst tuner...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And a fourth grader has better grammar and spelling than you. Try stepping up to pre-pubescent intellect once in a while.

And where exactly has your music taken you?

Trust me, it's taken years of hard work and sacrifice to get where I'm at.

Have fun at work tomorrow. I'm gonna go spend my day in Copenhagen.

Your talking to a guy who has been a studio musician for over 25 years. Started playing out at 14 traveled everywhere. What you have ain't special and don't pretend it is.:wave: You gotta love pissing contests someone has to be the alpha dog and I think this ones a chihuahua. Probally spelled wrong.

• Members

Your talking to a guy who has been a studio musician for over 25 years. Started playing out at 14 traveled everywhere. What you have ain't special and don't pretend it is.
:wave:
You gotta love pissing contests someone has to be the alpha dog and I think this ones a chihuahua. Probally spelled wrong.

Well, congratulations on spelling chihuahua right. And a very interesting interpretation of PROBABLY.

Anyhow, I agree with Anderer. This is getting stupid.

• Members

anyway...what was the op saying about tuning?

"I just wanted to take a moment to announce that my understanding of how a tuner works is comparable to the worst display of grammar/spelling you'll encounter throughout the development of this thread."

• Members
this {censored}ing thread.

:facepalm:

If your browser doesn't have spell check you are a moron.

If your browser has a spell check and you can't use it, you are a bigger moron.

Agree 100%.

Only problem is spell check doesn't point out there and loose, even when they're misused by morons. The software engineers that designed spell check assumed that you must be "this intelligent" to use a computer.

Boy, did they get it wrong. :facepalm:

Archived