Your Strats - Show Me Them.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Holy crap tell me more about that Strat.

It's a 1990 strat plus, stock, but it's had a hard life... it's all natural wear.. plays like a dream!! It had a refinish about 10 years ago but they didn't undercoat it so it sank into the wood grain. It was left like that because it looked cool.

• Members
Hey, we have twins, except I altered mine for a single tone control. That's the only other natural '68 reissue that I've ever seen on these boards. I love mine.

natural.jpg

actually these are not pictures of my current strat. the one in the picture was stolen locally :(. then i got the lefty mia used for cheap and after some time i really hated it and i searched world wide ebay for i while until another cij 68 reissue natural popped up, i got it for about 700$ including oversea shipping from the u.s. to europe.
the day it arrived i instantly knew why i hated the mia strat and was back with my love :D

i just didn't made gear pictures of the "new" guitar, but it it looks and plays completely the same as the one in the picture

• Members

It's a 1990 strat plus, stock, but it's had a hard life... it's all natural wear.. plays like a dream!! It had a refinish about 10 years ago but they didn't undercoat it so it sank into the wood grain. It was left like that because it looked cool.

Love me some Strat Plus. So {censored}ing money.

Actually... how can yours be stock 1990?? Fender didn't use the LSR nut until mid 1993 on the Strat Plus!!

Archived