Your Strats - Show Me Them.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a '62 AVRI in Sherwood Green. Made around the year 2000. All stock

except for a 5-way switch and a Mullard bumblebee tone cap. I've tried a few

different pickups in it and always go back to the originals. Glad you like it,

that's high praise.

I was so tempted to order some Sherwood Green from ReRanch and paint the Mustang that color, but their paint chip / example jpg didn't look quite the same as that, so I chickened out. If I KNEW theirs was THAT color, I would definitely do it.

That is a superb looking guitar you have there. :phil:

• Members
You I am thanking for you're understanding knowing. I are uh pubrished riter and speeking goodly, I can knows how to do.
:wave:

(And to think they're actually taking about making me an associate editor of HC.
:lol::facepalm:
)

ASS EDITOR :love:

• Members
You I am thanking for you're understanding knowing. I are uh pubrished riter and speeking goodly, I can knows how to do.
:wave:

(And to think they're actually taking about making me an associate editor of HC.
:lol::facepalm:
)

I would never have noticed it if I hadn't seen it on the first page over and over again. Something was bugging me a little more every time, but I couldn't figure it out... It was like a splinter in my head...

curiouser and curiouser

wait a minute... are all of the site admin published writers?

I would never have noticed it if I hadn't seen it on the first page over and over again. Something was bugging me a little more every time, but I couldn't figure it out... It was like a splinter in my head...

curiouser and curiouser

wait a minute... are all of the site admin published writers?

Craig Anderton and Jon Chappell are both extensively published. Both have either founded and or edited large magazines, written books, etc. etc. Jon's highly experienced, and Craig's pretty much a legend. :lol:

I'm not positive about Dendy, but I think he's got some articles under his belt. I don't know about Skunks. :idk:

As for me, yes, I've been published a few times. :o Nothing nearly as extensive as Craig's or Jon's resumes, but I had my own monthly column in EQ, and have done a lot of additional writing for them - "how to" articles, trade show coverage, product reviews, etc. I've also had stuff published in Keyboard and in Guitar Player, and a couple of other periodicals. I've also contributed to a couple of books, done some video stuff, etc. :o

Compared to Jon and Craig, I'm a noob and a hack. :D

• Members

I no haz.

+1

Used to own 2, just couldn't bond w/ either of 'em... an ex-roommate owned a 70's frankenstrat; 4 bolt body w/ a 3 bolt neck. I think it was a hardtail. I loved playing it. Felt great. He wouldn't sell it to me, the bastard, LOL....

• Members
Craig Anderton and Jon Chappell are both extensively published. Both have either founded and or edited large magazines, written books, etc. etc. Jon's highly experienced, and Craig's pretty much a legend.
:lol:

I'm not positive about Dendy, but I think he's got some articles under his belt. I don't know about Skunks.
:idk:

As for me, yes, I've been published a few times.
:o
Nothing nearly as extensive as Craig's or Jon's resumes, but I had my own monthly column in EQ, and have done a lot of additional writing for them - "how to" articles, trade show coverage, product reviews, etc. I've also had stuff published in Keyboard and in Guitar Player, and a couple of other periodicals. I've also contributed to a couple of books, done some video stuff, etc.
:o

Compared to Jon and Craig, I'm a noob and a hack.
:D

mang... all these n00bz at HC... I tell ya.

That also reminds me, were you already around the boards when I joined, and got a new profile when you 'went administrative,' or are you just a n00b? :p

Archived