Great, another totally messed up girl situation.

Loobs

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

/sigh

Why don't you show her this thread then? Hmm? Maybe after you do that, you can come back and ask what the big deal is. K? I'm pretty sure if you showed her this thread, you wouldn't have to ask what the big deal is though.

If a married woman with a boyfriend who presumably cheated on that boyfriend when she {censored}ed Loobs and then cold-shouldered Loobs started going on about privacy, respect, and empathy, the only reasonable answer would be to tell her that she was a {censored}ing hypocrite.

• Members

We'll see. It'll either work out and I'll get into a relationship with her, we'll move out, get that nice place in the country and have some awesome mixed race children, or it won't and I'll get kicked out onto the street and get raped by an Acton crackhead.

• Members

tap when you can, enjoy the ride. this chick is banging or juggling all of you at once, and you want a relationship?? :facepalm: stay on the good side with her, enjoy the poon, but give this a while to sdhake out. don't say another word about a relationship to her, and wear a rubber...

• Members
tap when you can, enjoy the ride. this chick is banging or juggling all of you at once, and you want a relationship??
:facepalm:
stay on the good side with her, enjoy the poon, but give this a while to sdhake out. don't say another word about a relationship to her, and wear a rubber...

Lol, she's not banging 'all of us'. I'm gonna play it cool and see what happens.

• Members

Well you are probably the kind of guy she thinks she needs but not what she wants. She probably meant all the things she said to you but just cant resist the other guy.
Sorry man but you were/are a fantasy of the 'good guy' to her.
That or you were a lousy lay.... :poke:

• Members
Lol, she's not banging 'all of us'. I'm gonna play it cool and see what happens.

you're touchy where she's concerned, you llliiiiike her :love:...that's why i put 'or juggling'...tread carefully my friend, she's sowing oats. i've been in your shoes...

Archived