Great, another totally messed up girl situation.

Loobs

• Members

So tell me, what do I do? Go easy until she's actually broken up with this guy (if she really is?). I think I may have said too much this morning and come across a bit too keen. I don't wanna scare her off, but at the same time I was kinda pissed off that I was ignored for the rest of the week after she comes on all strong...

Kinda worried she's been put off now and that's that.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So tell me, what do I do? Go easy until she's actually broken up with this guy (if she really is?). I think I may have said too much this morning and come across a bit too keen. I don't wanna scare her off, but at the same time I was kinda pissed off that I was ignored for the rest of the week after she comes on all strong...

Kinda worried she's been put off now and that's that.

seriously dude?? after all we've said....she's trouble and drama. and you being stuck on her says something about you too.

STAY AWAY

• Members

I know aint listening but from personell experience, for long term relationships you need a low maintenance 'comfy bird' that will put up with your guitar obsession.

Married-27 years
Guitars-many

• Members

I know aint listening but from personell experience, for long term relationships you need a low maintenance 'comfy bird' that will put up with your guitar obsession.

Married-27 years

Guitars-many

Those kinda women are usually quite boring, at least in my experience

• Members
Yeah, I'm probably not ready for a 'real' relationship, had one or two in the past. Either way though, I'd like a nice companion to guide me through the rough seas of modern life.

295870-106d2aaf-e06f-4ec1-aaba-8151b7178

Chalk it down to experience and congratulate yourself for doing the hottie at least once. She does sound like a veritable bag of trouble. Marriage that ain't over, boyfriend not over...

Don't move out. You won't have to. The best way forward is to find someone hotter and more single and then bring them back to the house, bang their brains out, and make sure Miss Married but Not Married and Boyfriend'd but Not Boyfriend'd can hear you :)

• Members
http://img1.eyefetch.com/p/5v/295870-106d2aaf-e06f-4ec1-aaba-8151b71785d8.jpg

Chalk it down to experience and congratulate yourself for doing the hottie at least once. She does sound like a veritable bag of trouble. Marriage that ain't over, boyfriend not over...

Don't move out. You won't have to. The best way forward is to find someone hotter and more single and then bring them back to the house, bang their brains out, and make sure Miss Married but Not Married and Boyfriend'd but Not Boyfriend'd can hear you
:)

Hahah, yeah. But the crazy ones are always more fun.

• Members

Those kinda women are usually quite boring, at least in my experience

In which case you will reguarly be posting here re messed up girl situations. You cannot have it all. You like crazy women, fine, the fallout is a side product.

• Members
This. And shame on you for calling him a noob just for pointing out the truth.
:cop:

First, she's cute, but if that's the best looking woman you've been with, then you need to be with more women (if looks is a priority for you). Call me a dick if you want, but that's the truth. I'm 42 and going out with a hotter gal this weekend. And if you think it's easy to hook up with hot women once you're over 40... well hah!

Second, posting pics of a girl you really care about here is just {censored}ing
stupid
dude, seriously.
:facepalm:
If you REALLY cared about her, you'd keep her to yourself and work it out. Asking for female advice on the internet is just {censored}ed up. You know next to nothing about the people that will respond, and you think that'll solve your problem?

Your only real problem here is that you shat where you eat.
NEVER, EVER {censored} where you eat.
Cus now you have to find another place to live. Didn't you stop to think "What if it doesn't work out?"
:facepalm::cop:

That may seem harsh, and people are gonna call me an ass for telling you what I have, but it's probably the best advice you're going to get on here because I don't care about your feelings and I'm being objective. And believe it or not, I'm honestly trying to help you. 15 years from now you may believe me. And if you listen to me, you may actually thank me!
;)

bwahahahah!

• Members

Oh would you look at that; you're banging Miss Got A Boyfriend But Not Got A Boyfriend, too! Sorry to hear this. You are exactly where I was a year ago. I was seeing someone and I think the words that came out of my mouth were, "So what actually am I to you?"

A year later, all I know is, "More than just friends."

My advice would either be, bang her into submission or - preferably - give her the VERY cold shoulder. It will be hard, but don't speak to her at all. It may sound childish, but if you kick your heels and make a fuss, she will ditch you and you will look desperate.

It seems that when women hit thirty and start getting involved in relationships that would otherwise lead to security (This bloke is older, has his own house and a good job, right?) they are torn between settling down under the pressure of parents, older siblings, friends etc, but sometimes still want to have reckless fun because they know they're really still young.

You were this girl's reckless fun, as am I someone else's.

It doesn't mean she doesn't like you, a lot even, just that you need to give her time to sort out what she wants and eventually you will probably find she comes back to you.

I owe you a drink at Daz's gig if you're there. Perhaps I won't invite the girl, so we can keep a boys' thing.

Archived