Great, another totally messed up girl situation.

Loobs

• Members

I ended up hooking up with my housemate the other night, who is unbelievably gorgeous. By far the hottest girl I've ever been with. She's 29, separated from her husband, I'm 25. Anyway, she has a 'boyfriend' who she's apparently in the process of splitting up from, she tells me all this stuff the other night about how much she likes me and how great I am and then after that it's like I don't exist. And I can't stop thinking about her. {censored} it, I'm actually gonna post a pic, normally I wouldn't but I'm bitter. To complicate it all, there's another dude she apparently likes. I had visions of me and her getting into some sort of relationship but this is just track wreck tv.

So yeah, last night she apparently went to the bfs to split up, only it didn't happen. I just spoke to her and asked her what's going on and she's like 'you have to understand I have issues'. I'm like, am I supposed to just forget anything ever happened? I can see me having to move out.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hahaha, she's at least somewhat of a keeper if she tells you up front she has issues, though some dude is already keepin' her.

{censored}in' a housemate though? if she needs a rebound boff that bad, she's prone to bad decisions, and this bad decision is now your foundation. ssstttaaayyy aaawwwaaayyy.

• Members

Work out what likes her, your brain, your heart or your libido. Once you know, you can just be friends, persue her and ride any fallout or do what you want (or not), just dont give us the details.

If it was me, I'd be looking for somewhere else to live. Isnt the fact that she's wearing red enough?

• Members

hahaha, she's at least somewhat of a keeper if she tells you up front she has issues, though some dude is already keepin' her.

{censored}in' a housemate though? if she needs a rebound boff that bad, she's prone to bad decisions, and this bad decision is now your foundation. ssstttaaayyy aaawwwaaayyy.

this x1000000

• Members

Holy {censored}! I swear I recognise that girl. Is her name Uzma? If it's not her, then she's the dead ringer of this girl I know. I used to work with the husband of this girl, and I think they are now separated
:eek:

Lol...no. Where is this?

• Members

Lol...no. Where is this?

This is when I used to work in London. They lived in North London back then. But the girl in your picture looks exactly like Uzma, who obviously is a {censored}ing babe ;)

I say go for it. Life is too short to not go for the beautiful girl in your life. Dillying around just leaves you alone with nobody to hold...make sure that's the fate of the other guy, and not you :lol:

• Members

I dunno if he's keeping her. He's like 35 and apparently 'looks 35' and is 'boring'. According to my other male housemate though he's 'amazing'.

• Members

This is when I used to work in London. They lived in North London back then. But the girl in your picture looks exactly like Uzma, who obviously is a {censored}ing babe
;)

I say go for it. Life is too short to not go for the beautiful girl in your life. Dillying around just leaves you alone with nobody to hold...make sure that's the fate of the other guy, and not you
:lol:

Nah, she's never lived in East London and Uzma isn't her name. Is she Sikh?

I got a feeling I'm gonna get binned here in favour of the other dude, which is gonna really suck.

Archived