READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-15-10

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

D*A*M sonic titan. serial #10.

Here's your chance to own a very early Sonic Titan. Got this from Donovan about a year ago. Need to get $350 shipped/paypal'd for CONUS. Will consider overseas shipping, but buyer will pay extra for shipping.

NO TRADES.

Have the box/bag but don't have other goodies.

As you can tell, this has been played a bit--but just some paint chips, sounds fantastic.

IMG_0936.jpg
IMG_0937.jpg

• Members

Skreddy Lunar Module: $250 shipped CONUS (excellent condition, original box/manual, velcro)
Effectrode Tube Vibe: $250 shipped CONUS (excellent condition, a few minor dings, vol pot is a touch scratchy, power supply included )
Lovepedal Vibe: $140 shipped CONUS (excellent condition, has LED and 9v input, velcro)
Arion SAD-3: $40 shipped CONUS (excellent condition)

NO TRADES

d8990f64.jpg

• Members

Hey guys, not sure if any of you read my post a few weeks ago, but here's the shortened version. The past bunch of months that I've been absent from here I've had some bad medical issues, I'm doing better now but I had to sell every piece of gear that I owned (which was a lot, sadly) due to the bills except for two guitars that I had stripped down and hand-painted and a Danelectro Honeytone. So now I'm trying to slowly rebuild and pick up the pieces and try to start assembling some resemblance of a pedalboard again. I've gone back to work but pretty much all of my money is spoken for for quite a while.

The purpose of this post is just to ask if anyone has any crappy pedals or anything that they have no use for and wouldn't mind letting go of so someone can put them to a purpose. I don't like asking for help, but that's the situation that I'm in, so if anyone has anything that's rotting or is going to get thrown out or anything like that, I'd greatly appreciate if you could help out.

I'm not going to post a thread on the main page because I'm sure that would be inappropriate, so I just hope that people who read the SPAM threads might read it. If anyone thinks this is out of line, I apologize and please just ignore me or send me a PM telling me and I'll discuss the issue with you maturely.

Anyway, regardless of whether or not anyone can help, you guys have been really great with accepting me back after my absence and the community we have here is one of the reasons that I came back. It's one of the few places online that I feel like people actually develop a bond with each other, and that's pretty much the reason that I feel remotely comfortable even posting this. So thanks, guys, and I hope things are going well for you.

• Members

I have a Dwarfcraft Spectacular Aenima for sale or trade. For those of you who don't know Dwarfcraft makes several of the older Devi Ever pedals that she no longer makes, like this one. I would take $160 shipped to US/Canada, as for trades I am mostly interested in other crazy fuzz pedals/bitcrushers, devi ever stuff and the like. I already have a fuzz factory though, so I don't need one of those. Cheers

%21B6Z6QU%21CWk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKkMEyN4dblr

• Members

Due to new USA postal service restrictions I cannot send packages over there anymore. So this is for international dwellers only..

Payment, in US$, covers shipping and paypal fees.

I would consider a big box DMM as a trade, a noise free late reissue with detachable cord.

Blackout effectors Whetstone, version 2 custom black!

As new, received it on Sunday. Didn't bond with it :(

250 US$

IMG_4329.jpg

(White is supposed to be white, a bit creamy on the picture because the light)

-Maxon AD-9 PRO.

170 US$

450 ms of dark, clear delay. Great for ambient and solos! Dry output, the pedal is death quiet, no hiss or Humm or anything. In perfect working condition, with box and papers.

IMG_4030.jpg

-Voodoo Lab Tremolo.

New in box!

95 US$

IMG_4157.jpg

I use EMS for shipping, is trackable and crazy fast.

Thanks!

• Members

Well, due to reasons outside of my control I have to sell two pedals I recently got..

First up is an 08 Zvex wah probe, in original box, im asking 300 OBO This thing is MINT.

068.jpg

second is my red witch phaser, this one needs a buffing, as you can see in the picture, but its in great condition with velcro on the bottom. asking $150 obo.

067.jpg

I could take trades, but I really need the money... so make an offer!

• Members

We'll call this the WE NEED EXTRA $ 4 teh HONEYMOON SALE! :cool::facepalm:They are REALLY brand spankin' new. Prices (FIRM) are all shipped/PP CONUS ONLY! NO TRADES!

(all photos are mine)

th_DSC04914.jpg

* Sonic Research Turbo Tuner: Brand spankin' new! I've really only turned it on about 5 times. $OLD

th_DSC04890.jpgth_DSC04660.jpg

* Blackout Effectors - A Very Special Twosome: Fiance got this for me but she also got me tons of other fuzz boxes. Need to get rid of this. Not bonding with it as much as I thought I would. My loss, your gain! The blem on the "L" on the word "DUAL" is how it looked straight outta the box. :( Velcro'd. $315

NOTE I will be getting married on 11/27. Will be able to ship pedals on 11/26 before 2PM-3PM PT and anytime after 11/30.

• Members

Archived