• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MAKE SOME OFFERS! :)

t.c. nova delay looks great, works perfect, with power supply - $150 shipped

Barber Small Fry, no velcro, like new - $95 shipped

StressFX Ram's head muff no graphics, like new - $70 shipped

Line 6 MM4 very scuffed up, but is perfectly functional w/ aftermarket power supply- $80 shipped

• Members

So I'm selling/trading a pedal for a buddy. It's an original Digitech Whammy WH-1 w/ power supply and in GREAT condition (see pictures). He's had it for about 12 years and has rarely used it. We just got done jamming with it and it's 100% functional and sounds really cool. He's willing to let it go for $500 OBO (FYI we JUST checked finished eBay listings and these are selling anywhere from $450-$600) or preferably trade for a sweet SYNTH. He is not a pedal dude and he's not looking for other pedals at all so don't even ask.

Here are some pictures:

5fe98042.jpg

410627d6.jpg

5cc87033.jpg

fea9dcd9.jpg

cab02b71.jpg

e61e6178.jpg

• Members

Hey there! Im looking to either trade or sell my 1996 (I believe) Fender CIJ Jaguar. It is in damn near mint condition, very little fret wear, etc... Has Curtis Novak pickups installed but comes with the original Fender pups as well. Also has the bridge swapped for the generally more desirable Mustang bridge, but once again the original is included. With nice rectangular Fender hard case.

As far as trades go, i guess im more into "traditional" guitars (Les Pauls, Strats, Teles, SGs) Ideally im looking for a Gibson SG Classic or some flavor of American tele.

PEDALS:

I also have a EHX POG, an MI Audio Crunch Box and a Catalinbread HyperPak that im looking to trade. Ive always wanted an OCD, but other overdrives would be considered as well. Lets get those offers rolling in!

tc3DPl.jpg

ia9DBl.jpg

IGaUDl.jpg

• Members

Thanks for looking :)

All prices shipped & PP'd to USA/Canada (international shipping more)

NO velcro on any of the pedals

First up is a Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet - ***SOLD***

mosfet.jpg

Next is an EHX Deluxe Electric Mistress. Older style attached AC cord and Reticon BBD chip. A previous owner had colored in the letters with red, and had drilled a hole for an LED which was never added. Original switch has been replaced by me. 100% fully functional, no issues other than cosmetic. $85.00

mistress.jpg

Next is an EHX Soul Preacher compressor. like new condition with box ***SOLD***

Soulp.jpg

Next is an OLC Chunky Cheese fuzz with no finish $115.00

OLC.jpg

Last is (was after it's sold :D ) my personal 2 Headed Monsterpiece that I have been using. I am building myself a new one, so this one goes up for grabs. It's a Scratchy Snatch Fuzz / Monster Drive Booster combo. Since it is used (but in new condition) $200.00

Monsterpiece551-001.jpg

• Members

Gig-Fx Mega Wah - $90

Red Witch Phaser - $220

1970's Yamaha FG-260 12-string Acoustic - $200

Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker - $90

Celestion G12T-75 Speaker - $75

Prices are local CL prices. Add paypal and shipping. Pics available if needed, all gear is 100% operational and in excellent shape.

• Members

A couple of items looking for a new holiday home.

EHX Small Stone Classic Chasis --> brand new in box, with all original paperwork. $60 shipped and PayPaled to the lower 48

MXR Blue Box --> brand new block logo version, with original box and all paperwork. $50 shipped and PayPaled to the lower 48

Dunlop Limited Edition Crybaby Wah --> this is the rare, grey Hammertone version and comes with the original box and instruction sheet. $60 shipped and PayPaled to the lower 48.

• Members

Lovetone Meatball- $700 shipped

- Without a doubt the coolest envelope filter on the planet. Comes with the original box and paperwork, great collectors item!

meatball-lovetone.jpeg

Line 6 M9 with EX-1 Expression pedal- $360 shipped

-Like new in the box, with the AC adapter, all paperwork, and the Line 6 EX-1 Expression pedal.

3ne3k43o45Y25Z35S5a9s78b3c24477f5142e.jp

Zvex Seek Wah- $220 shipped

-Contains a 60's wah pedal inductor controlled by an analog sequencer, with up to eight separate steps available, controlled by eight separate knobs.

804bc8d0cac84d621307f91a0481cd08.image.2

Korg mini KAOSS Pad- $120 shipped

-Like new Korg mini Kaoss pad, hardly used, still in the box. Packed with a 100 effects, use the touch pad to control the effects in realtime, RCA inout, battery operation

MINI-KP_med.jpg

BYOC OD-2 kit- $75 shipped

-Unfinished overdrive pedal, comes with all the parts, you will need to finish it off.

http://www.buildyourownclone.com/overdrive2.html

I take Pay Pal, will ship international and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

Analogman King of Tone V4 w/ high gain red side $320.

has scratchy tone pot on the red side when rotated. Works fine once set.

w/box, bag, paperwork

Fulltone OCDv4 w/box,paperwork $105

will consider trading for a Full-drive II mosfet

Boss DD-5 plently of chips but works perfect. $70 w/box, w/paperwork. bottom label was removed and is attached to the manual. ON HOLD

Boss FS-5U footswitch. No box, no paperwork $15 or ($10 if purchased with Boss DD-5) ON HOLD

Fulltone FPS-1 power adaptor. $10 (or $5 if purchased with OCD)

thanks,

matt

servenack@aol.com

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02163.jpg

• Members

Malekko Spring Chicken(Original Pink): Includes original box and nickel. $175 shipped/paypalled.

Lovepedal COT 50 clone(green). One knobber sounds remarkably close to the real deal. Bought this on ebay a few years ago, it's kind of sloppily done, reused box(holes drilled in bottom). It's pretty durable though because I've used it quite a bit for at least 2 years and have had any problems. 9v adaptor power only. $32 shipped/paypalled.

Lovepedal COT 50 clone(burgundy metallic). This is a COT50 clone with added master volume and led/diode clipping switch. Picked this up on TGP a few months ago, just don't use it much. Alot more gain available and more tonal options than a regular COT. $60 shipped/paypalled.

IMG_1914.jpg

Lovepedal COT50 Kanji: A few chips, but perfect operating condition, with box.Velcro on bottom can be removed. $145 shipped/paypalled.

IMG_1902.jpg

Durham Electronics Crazy Horse. Used to have velcro, I can put more on if you want. Get yer Neil Young sounds on. Comes with instruction sheet. $190 shipped/paypalled to your door.

IMG_1810.jpg

Ghost Effects Ghost Bender MkI Tone Bender clone. Video demos on youtube from Ghost Effects. It's spitty and gated, dig it. $140 shipped/paypalled. Builder description:

Tagboard circuit construction, carbon comp resistors, Sprague electrolytic, and Russian Military spec capacitors.

Germanium Transistors VERY carefully chosen for this circuit = OC?? (no labelling, probably an OC71), and 2 OC45s.

I honestly spent hours choosing these transistors trying out different combinations from my stock.

IMG_1591.jpg

Edwards Les Paul for sale. Comes in ESP Gigbag.

Upgrades:

Burstbuckers in both positions

Mojotone(CTS) pots

PIO Caps

New switch

Switchcraft output jack

It does have some scratches and a little buckle rash. Pickup covers have some dents, they were the only ones I had to put on the pickups at the time, NO EFFECT ON SOUND!!! I'll get some better pics this weekend, upon request. These are from earlier this year.

$910 shipped(split paypal fees).

Will consider trades.

Other guitars:

Really open ended here, I realize, but I'll consider most guitars. High priority for ES-335 copies.

Pedals(partial trade only).

IMG_1151.jpg

• Members

Moody Sounds Baby Box w/ INPUT ONLY $150!!!

IMAG0123.jpg

and if your interested in any of these records PM me:

-Mudhoney - Superfuzz Bigmuff (reissue)

-Zoroaster - Voices of Saturn

-The Sea and Cake - Car Alram

-Sepultura - A-Lex

-The Breeders - Mountain Battles

-Trap Them - Filth Rations (etched vinyl) - TRADED

-Holy Fuck - LP

-System of a Down - Toxicity

-Eminem - Eminem Show

-Eminem - 8 Mile

-Blue Cheer - Insideoutside (original)

-Exit Music - Songs with Radioheads EP#3

-Inter Arma - Sundown (amber trans.)

-Mastodon - Blood Mountain (180gram, 45rpm)

-Nile - Amongst Catacombs of the Nephren-ka (orange) - TRADED

-Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny (180gram)

-Skeletonwitch - Worship The Witch 10" (yellow)

-A Storm of Light - Forgive Us Our Trespasses (US version)

-The Clash - London Calling (original)

-Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Masters EP

-AC/DC - Back In Black

-AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Down Dirt Cheap

-AC/DC - For Those About To Rock

-AC/DC - High Voltage

-AC/DC - Let There Be Rock

-AC/DC - Who Made Who

-Beatie Boys - Body Movin'

-Black Sabbath - Greatest Hits

-Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell

-Black Sabbath - Live At Last

-Black Sabbath - Mob Rules

-Black Sabbath - Paranoid

-Black Sabbath - Sabotage

-Black Sabbath - Seventh Star

-Black Sabbath - Vol. 4 - TRADED

-Black Sabbath - We Sold Our Souls For Rock n Roll

-Constants - The Foundation, The Machine, The Ascension (brown, grey, clear /100)

-Dark Fortress - Seance

-Darkest Hour - Undoing Ruin (clear orange)

-Dio - Holy Diver

-Dio - The Last In Line

-Dr. Dre - Dre Day

-Dream Theater - Black Clouds & Silver Linings

-Maw Beats - Vol. 4

-Mogwai - The Hawk Is Howling - SOLD

-Mystikal - Danger

-Nekrasov/Aderlating - Split (black/green splatter)

-Nelly - Hot In Here

-NOREAGA - SuperThug

-Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon

-Ozzy Osbourne - The Ultimate Sin

-Ozzy Osbourne/Randy Rhoads - Tribute

-Pick Floyd - The Wall - SOLD

-Pink Floyd - Wish You Were here - SOLD

-Ringfinger - Decimal (gold edition, grey vinyl)

-Sean Paul - Gimme The Light

-Ten Years After - Watt

-Witch - S/T (J. Mascis = Drummer)

-Grinderman - 2 (w/ booklet and poster) - TRADED

Archived