READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-15-10

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

for sale

Reverb Pedal

reverb1.jpg

Digital reverb but sounds really natural to my ears and works great without overpowering or mushing out your guitar's clean tone. Works great with fuzzes and dirt pedals too. The dry tone is 100% analog.

$125 shipped

fOXX tone machine clone

tonemachine3.jpg

a cool fuzz/octave pedal. footswitchable octave effect.

special blacklight edition

tonemachine-glow.jpg

$100 shipped

soundclip squier strat, tone machine, memory boy delay, JCM800 amp set clean.

soundclip2 squier strat, tone machine, modded crybaby, mini qtron, JCM800 amp set clean.

Fuzzes

FUZZES.jpg

left is a mellowtone fuzz kit, the circuit is based on the electra distortion I believe, right is a bazz fuss, another simple but great sounding fuzz.

lilfuzz2.jpg

this fuzz is also based on the electra distortion, with a gain and a volume control.

$85 each shipped

True Bypass Loop w/feedback loop

feedback.jpg

A true bypass effects loop pedal with a switchable feedback loop. Use it to activate a string of pedals or keep tone sucking ones out of your signal chain when not in use.

kick on the feedback loop and adjust the pot to refeed the effects back into themselves. Can make very interesting sounds but use with caution
$55 shipped

Thanks

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a like new Line6 DL-4 w/ box, papers, and power supply, as well as a NIB white Catalinbread DLS. Anyone interested in working a deal for either a Nova System, or a M13/M9? Would also consider a RP1000.

I'll have pics and such tomorrow.

Will take $150 shipped and paypal'd for the DL-4, and $130 for the DLS.

• Members

Boss GE7-$50

Visual Sound Jekyl and Hyde V1.5-$75

Barber Tone Press-$115

Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1-$40

TC Nova Delay-$160

GFS Pedal Tuner-$35

NYC Big Muff-$55

All prices shipped CONUS. Paypal gift preferred or add a couple bucks to cover paypal fees. Everything except the Jekyl and Hyde and the Big Muff have original boxes.

• Members

All prices shipped/PP CONUS

EHX Wiggler $120 Like new in box
Voodoo Lab MicroVibe $85 Like new in box
Danelectro Cool Cat CV-1 Vibe $old
Boss PS-5 $75 No box. Some chips in paint but works fine

I'll send pic if you need it.

The only thing I'm looking for as trades go is a Barber Tone Press. You can try me on something else but please don't get all butthurt if I reject your trade offer.

• Members

My long fussed-over multi-buffer is now complete and I'm taking orders.

RSDD1.jpg

This little guy has a guitar input that matches the impedance loading of a classic guitar amp. From there the signal goes through a separate buffer to the Tuner out so that the tuner can't load the signal. The next jack down is the buffered output, the Send to the pedal board. Followed by the Return from the board. Again, the effects see an amp-like impedance from there another buffer to drive the cable back to the amp.

The footswitch can either mute or bypass the pedals, your choice.

A complete buffering and pedalboard switching solution at a remarkable price.

Right now we're taking orders for shipment in 2 - 4 weeks. No money until your pedal is complete and ready to ship. $129 + $8 Shipping in the US of A.

More info here.

• Members

Boss RE-20 space echo w/ power adapter $180.
Boss NS 2 noise suppressor $40.
Boss CE 3 stereo chorus $40.
GFS '64stagger vintage grey bottom strat pickups (set) wired with full size 250K alpha pots, 5-way switch and orange sprague caps $75.
Black GFS Mean 90's (neck and bridge, sorry no pics) $60 for both, $30 each.
All prices shipped and negotiable. Trades? I'm looking for a seymour duncan '59 neck humbucker (black or covered) but feel free to make an offer.
Paypal or USPS money order... conus shipping please.
bossspaceecho2.jpg
bossns2-1.jpg
bossce2.jpg
gfsvintagegreybottoms.jpg

• Members

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 and Paypal costs.

Peavey made in USA Strat copy. $110 It is more nicked up than the picture shows, but you won't find a nicer Strat for twice the price.

IMG_9003.jpg

Squier Affinity P-Bass. $135 It's in fantastic shape. This is as close to "like new" that you're going to get in a used instrument. If you're interested, I can get you pictures of the actual bass.

SQUIERAFFINITYPBASSMETRED-1.jpg

Also, I have a Korg PitchBlack that I'd let go for $60.

• Members

Hi guys, I built and did the art for this fuzz pedal. The art is done with construction paper and then clear coated. It's my revision of the Tim Escobedo PWM. It has an added out of phase parallel signal with its own independent PWM control.

73973_624670403389_4801189_35239011_5506

Here's a crappy demo I did of it with my crappy amp and my crappy playing and my crappy camera phone. . . at some point I'll do a better one on one of these.

0durYoZpcFc

120 SIIHP'D

I'm still pretty new to building so don't expect it to be the cleanest tidiest build inside (this is the 12th pedal I've built):

76726_625774251269_4801189_35265077_4654

But all future repairs are free (you just pay shipping.)

• Members

i've got a

EQD Hoof fuzz(4 knob) - $140 - mint condition. small paint scratch.
cimg2207d.jpg

MXR Dyna comp - $45 - Works perfectly - some dings
cimg2026rm.jpg

for sale or for trade - i'm looking for a delay w/ tap tempo (dd-7, SMMH) reverb (ghost echo, wet) or phaser (grand orbiter, whetstone)

fire me a pm

prices shipped and pp'd (i'm in Canada)

• Members

Greetings! Today I have for sale two effects pedals. I will ship both of these worldwide, with insurance, via EMS (it takes about 5 business days to arrive in Europe or the US from here). Prices include shipping. I accept Paypal.

First, a HardWire DL-8 Delay/Looper. Works perfectly, some minor cosmetic issues. Velcro on back. Comes with box. If you can only choose ONE delay for your pedalboard, this is a great choice: compact, tap tempo, lots of modes and tonal options! $110 shipped.

TB2rE.jpg

Second, I'm offering a prototype Son Of A Bee from Stomp Under Foot. This is from a run of Roland BeeBaa AF-100 clones, of which this is the production prototype. Unlike the originals, however, there is a knob to sweep between scooped and full midrange, instead of just a switch. I don't know if this sounds like an original BeeBaa or not. The way I set it up, it sounds like a Muff on steroids: lots of gain, very thick, great for rhythm or lead. $110 shipped.

IkaKn.jpg

GvO29.jpg

• Members

CIMG8622.jpg

XMAS PEDAL SALE: Snazzy FX, Robot Factory, Pigtronix, Mastortion, Rogue Sounds

Monster Effects - Mastortion - 199 Euro

(Like New with Box and Ear Plugs)

Demo Video:

Pigtronix - Mothership - 349 Euro

(Like New with Box, Manual and EU Power Supply)

Demo Video:

Rogue Sounds - Savage Henry - 199 Euro

(Like New with Box and Manual)

Demo Video:

Robot Factory - Custom Shop - Hydra III (Dual Envelope Filter) - 499 Euro

Demo Video:

Demo Video:

Robot Factory - Photron - 349 Euro

Demo Video:

Demo Video:

Robot Factory - Custom Shop - Space Case Dual Delay - 349 Euro

Demo Video:

Demo Video:

Snazzy FX all 3 Pedals

(All Pedals like new with Box)

Snazzy FX - Flutter & Wow - 279 Euro

Demo Video:

Snazzy FX - Mini Ark - 359 Euro

Demo Video:

Snazzy FX - Tracer City 379 Euro

Demo Video:

Payment: Paypal or Bank Wire

Shipping via insured and trackable DHL parcel: is 7 Euro within Germany, 17 Euro for the EU and 35 Euro for the rest of the world

Trade offers are welcome, i am looking for Skreddy, D*A*M, Schumann, Maneco or weirdo {censored} and whatnot (Trades only con EU cause customs i have to pay customs on oversea trades...)

• Members

ZVEX Fuzz Factory Myrold Handpainted. It's dated December of '01 and it's ? of 40 (the actual # is worn away). It's beat up but works and sounds great. Hopefully the pics will answer any questions but feel free to ask. Thanks. No trades please. Price dropped to $220 shipped and paypal'd CONUS confirmed address.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg

• Members

WTT my de-7 for some sort of tele neck pickup. This de-7 does have the switch problem, and sometimes it wont do it for 30 clicks, but other times it can do it quite often. I am not sure if it is an easy fix or not? Either way, not expecting anything fancy as for a pickup. Right now i have a cheap tele, and the neck pickup sounds like a tone knob rolled all the way down, which is not good, so i am looking for something different.

(I was just told that drasp can do a mod to fix the switch problem!)

Photoon2010-12-01at1641.jpg

• Members

Clearing out some vintage EHX pedals! Gather 'round and pick them up.

Circa 1973 Deluxe Big Muff. Pots need cleaning, but it works and is awesome. Attached power cable is ungrounded. Big Muff and Soul Preacher in one pedal! $170 shipped and PayPal'd.

Circa 1973 Deluxe Electric Mistress -- not working. Passes signal. Insides look a-ok; not spotless, but it's likely an easy fix. I don't have a super great camera, so I can't really get useful gutshots. Attached power cable is ungrounded. Make an offer on this guy anyhow.

4c6d5c78-1.jpg

• Members

Need MOAR gifts?!??! Buy my stuffz!

DSC_0286.jpg

Zoom H1 - Ridiculously good hand held recorder. Incredible quality recording. 24/96 WAV capable. Great for demos and live shows. Perfect shape with box and papers, Micro SD card and SD adapter. - $OLD

MXR Blue Box - Just got this puppy. Awesome for noise making or a deep fuzz for guitar. Unmodded (Do the C14 if you buy it). Literally new with box and papers. - $39.99

BBE Two Timer - Also just bought this. Got a deal because the mix knob hole was not drilled perfectly centered. Still works perfectly and sounds analog awesome. Based on the Boss DM2. Comes with box, power adapter and goodies. - $59.99

Livewire Direct Box - Great for bass players going direct. Super durable. Basically new with papers and packaging. Don't want to sell it alone because shipping costs would basically cost me more than its worth - Buy it with something else for $9.99

Korg NanoKontrol - Really nice laptop control surface. Works great with Mac and PC. Like new with box and papers. - $29.99

All prices are shipped/paypal to the Continental U.S.. Buyers in Alaska. Hawaii or Canada pay the difference. No trades right now. Buy these puppies!

Archived