NAMM PEDAL THREAD

Devi Ever

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
HW_StereoPhaser.jpg

The HardWire SP-7 Stereo Phaser offers seven phaser types based on vintage and modern pedals. With seven different phaser effects in true stereo and tap tempo speed control the SP-7 offers more than any other phaser pedal on the market. As the most advanced phaser pedal on the market, engineered to perfection with true HardWire bypass with constant high-voltage rails, the SP-7 Stereo Phaser is always set to stun.

:love:

• Members

Goddamn this thread, NAMM and gas. Oh well. What else would we talk about?

So early consensus, who's bringing out the most interesting stuff this year, most stuff, most unusual? I like what I see from TC Electronics, the Boss loopers leave me underwhelmed, they are just now catching up to the Digitech loopers, but not really bringing anything new it seems like. The Hardwire phaser is interesting for sure. Wonder if they'll do a tremolo as well.

• Members
Goddamn this thread, NAMM and gas. Oh well. What else would we talk about?

So early consensus, who's bringing out the most interesting stuff this year, most stuff, most unusual? I like what I see from TC Electronics, the Boss loopers leave me underwhelmed, they are just now catching up to the Digitech loopers, but not really bringing anything new it seems like. The Hardwire phaser is interesting for sure. Wonder if they'll do a tremolo as well.

The TR-7 came out a while ago...

Archived