The definitive pen thread.

amarr1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey guys, laugh all you want, as a cartoonist, this is SERIOUSBUSINESS. There was a pen nib that Charles Shultz used, and the company was going out of business, so he order every last one of the pen tips on Earth. Something like 15,000, just to make sure. Also, pro-tip, if you're buying white out pens, these Pentels are teh bees knees.

images%3Fq%3Dpentel%2Bwhite%2Bout%26um%3

Pentel Energel is the nicest writing gel pen I ever used.

I'll have to try that. So far my favorite is the Koh-I-Noor Nexus, which I can never find in singles. They're a child company of Rapidogrpah, the guys that make the uber-pro draftsmen pens architects and Robert Crumb use. They're a pain though.

images%3Fq%3Dkoh%2Bi%2Bnoor%2Bnexus%26um

• Members

i prefer rotring's 600 series, the solid brass barrel is heavy enough that i do curls while i am at work and it would probably come in handy as a means of self defense...

rotring-600-pen-hex-black-18k-gold-mint-

my special lady friend has one of those fancy platinum montblancs. i told her she should trade it in and buy me a klon, but she told me tone is in the fingers :cry:

• Members

platinum mont blancs are :love:

honestly.. there's nothing like writing with a high quality pen.

i prefer rotring's 600 series, the solid brass barrel is heavy enough that i do curls while i am at work and it would probably come in handy as a means of self defense...

rotring-600-pen-hex-black-18k-gold-mint-

my special lady friend has one of those fancy platinum montblancs. i told her she should trade it in and buy me a klon, but she told me tone is in the fingers
:cry:

Archived