If money was no issue... which guitar/amp combo would you have?

• Members

I pretty much have my dream guitar, a Fender Custom Shop Telecaster, although I'd love a CUstom Shop Strat and LP too.

Dream amp, tough to say. Haven't spent enough time with the really good amps to know for sure. A Vox AC30HW would be towards the top of my list, and the Fender Custom Shop Twin Reverb ($3k) I played once was glorious sounding clean, so that would be up there too. And of course a Marshall of some flavor. I really don't know what my dream amp would be, never had enough spare money lying around to seriously consider one. Some day...

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For a guitar, one made by my friend domingos out of the walnut tree that grew up with me outside my mom's house but which we cut down last year.

For amp, one made by my friend cono. I've already got that part covered, pretty much.

• Members

haha...i almost had exactly that for a little while
:o

just a different ac30

I remember. What ever happened to your 325? Didn't you need the money or something?

I finally got to play one about a month ago, I LOVED it, the neck was skinnier than I thought, but so so good.

• Members

Hard to answer i've got pretty much everything i've wanted. At this point it's just stuff i'd add to the mix.

Fender Super Reverb, heard one for the first time a few months ago and it about blew my dick off.
A bass setup : Ampeg SVT, 6x10, Rickenbacker Bass
Fender : Jaguar, Starcaster, and semi hollow tele

All that is just unnecissary though.

I'm totally satisfied with : Jazzmaster, tele, ric 330 -> Ac30, ad30, jcm800

• Members

I remember. What ever happened to your 325? Didn't you need the money or something?

I finally got to play one about a month ago, I LOVED it, the neck was skinnier than I thought, but so so good.

yea, i needed the money bad and i liked the guitar but not enough to justify keeping it.

Archived