If money was no issue... which guitar/amp combo would you have?

• Members

I'd keep my guitar and amp. Theyre perfect for me, Im super comfortable with them and couldn't think of anything better that would sound significantly improved.

I'd love to add a Gibson to the stable, an ES-333 would be preferred. And just really get some more pedals, and then I'm good to go.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

picking one acoustic, one solidbody, and one hollowbody because i have too much gas.
83940005.JPG
41 martin 00-17. because everyone needs an old martin.
83940009.JPG
hollowbody would be 66 es-335. something about those small block inlays and trapeze tailpiece make me have to have it. reminds me of elliott smith's 330.
a3a26fe446cd49676a6fb85f8c300cc0b5336040
my solidbody would be a battered old fender like nels cline's. maybe a jazzmaster, a strat, a tele, whatever feels best- i'm not picky.

Fender_vibrolux_brown_1961-1963.jpg
amp has to be the brownface 2x10 vibrolux. i want to build a 3x10 with harmonic vibrato in the near future.

• Members
I'd keep my guitar and amp. Theyre perfect for me, Im super comfortable with them and couldn't think of anything better that would sound significantly improved.

I'd love to add a Gibson to the stable, an ES-333 would be preferred. And just really get some more pedals, and then I'm good to go.

However, if I could go ape {censored} with gear, we'd see me with:

59_ES_335_Wraparound_Bridge_Sunrise_Teab

tba.jpg

1198352060_fPXoY-O.jpg

running into these two, stereo.

Morgan-Amp-11-of-26-Edit.jpg

p1_ua4mwv4ph_so.jpg

Archived