The thing I 'hate' the most about BOTB

warioblast

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And sometimes these lurkers end up becoming good members here too, although threads like this might not help them feel welcome. But they should, always good to get some new blood involved. I was a lurker at onetime too, so were many of you.

• Members

Sorry Fabrice but your standpoint ist plain stupid. Your elitistic approach to save the prizes (there are plenty btw.) for us little chatty crew of ass-sniffers must be the most narrow-minded {censored} I've read in the forum ever.

It ain't elitist. I think it's just a shame that some guys only contribute to HCFX once a year.

• Members

It ain't elitist. I think it's just a shame that some guys only contribute to HCFX once a year.

It's a shame? You're a shame man, disrespecting new members. And infact it is elitist if you expect the BOTB be for established members with a high post count because they are the only ones with stuff worth looking at.

• Members

I would post more, but it seems every time I post three times or more in one day, I'm told I have to wait for Moderator approval after the third post... then the post never shows up!

That is weird, I would PM Phil our moderator about that. Shouldn't be this way. We definitely get off topic more here than at TGP, and you can get away with more here generally, but it's a lot of fun too. Keeps me young :D

• Members

on the one hand, when it comes to prizes, it's nice to see recognizable names win them...but as far as the BOTB goes, it's nice to see the lurkers' boards. Alot of them have really cool stuff, and it makes the event more interesting and gives it a broader scope. I mean, we can see most of the regular posters' boards in the pedalboard thread already.

Archived