The thing I 'hate' the most about BOTB

warioblast

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1k in 2 months like stevenglass.
:D

You were a hall of fame member within a year which in itself is pretty impressive. :lol:

But I guess at least you don't post essays like me. If you broke down my posts individually I'd be on 6 figures :lol:

• Members

You were a hall of fame member within a year which in itself is pretty impressive.
:lol:

But I guess at least you don't post essays like me. If you broke down my posts individually I'd be on 6 figures
:lol:

I'm hall of fame material man. Also i have a lot of internet time between 9:00-6:00 pm. :D

• Members

I just stocked my pantry with only the finest soups, baked goods and condiments. I have also taken the time to artfully arrange these foodstuffs and have composed many tastefully photographs of the results of my hard work so that I can post them to a 'best pantry competition' on the internets.

• Members

you did a great job neo....don't let people bother you. thanks again for the botb...you did a great job!!!

people who'd like to see it done better should step up and do a better job (if it can be done....neo has it down).

Word, thanks Flo.

Archived