NAMM 2012: new pedals ;-)

DiscoFreq

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zvex should rotate his pedals
:idea:

Making them horizontal may look unique next to other pedals but it's the least practical -_-

I'd be prepared to give vex a bit of slack in that regard since he crams things in like an artist, but ultimately it would be MORE convenient in a larger box that would go upright.

• Members

Damn if only we didn't scare him off he could tell us more :

Not "scared off" at all. It's a question of if I want to spend time putting up with unnecessary hostile, immature trolls. Most people here are cool and not like that at all, but the moderator seemed unwilling to edit out the posts of those that are. Hopefully this will change.

The Pigtronix looper is a combination of state-of-the-art analog and digital design. I designed the analog section and am advising on getting out any possible bugs that may remain in the product. This is a very complex, sophisticated unit - a far cry from the fuzzbox or wah pedal of the 1970s.

• Members

Not "scared off" at all. It's a question of if I want to spend time putting up with unnecessary hostile, immature trolls. Most people here are cool and not like that at all, but the moderator seemed unwilling to edit out the posts of those that are. Hopefully this will change.

The Pigtronix looper is a combination of state-of-the-art analog and digital design. I designed the analog section and am advising on getting out any possible bugs that may remain in the product. This is a very complex, sophisticated unit - a far cry from the fuzzbox or wah pedal of the 1970s.

So, any info on how long of a loop you can have/recording rate etc?

• Members

Innovative. Kudos. Expect me to push it to its limits should I be able to get one. How "out of sync" can we get the loops here? Can they be built upon & shifted between the two locations?

• Members

W O W

Can run two loops out of sync... Great potential there. Stereo is key. And like the routing options.

Is this true through stereo? If I run two different signal chains through the two inputs is it gonna keep them split or is it gonna combine them like the 2880?

• Members

http://www.pigtronix.com/products is where all information on Pigtronix products can be found.

The Looper has not been officially released yet, but a prototype will be exhibited at NAMM. I am not at liberty to discuss technical information prior to its release. I have been assured by David Koltai though that if the design specs are met, and they will be, it will meet or exceed the expectations of users of all similar products now on the market.

• Members

is where all information on Pigtronix products can be found.

The Looper has not been officially released yet, but a prototype will be exhibited at NAMM. I am not at liberty to discuss technical information prior to its release. I have been assured by David Koltai though that if the design specs are met, and they will be, it will meet or exceed the expectations of users of all similar products now on the market.

Thanks for the heads up Howard! This new looper may actually convince me to get a dedicated looper.

Archived