NAMM 2012: new pedals ;-)

DiscoFreq

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

a lot of "copies" going on. That one multi digital delay looks like the Nova delay.

Shimverb is pretty funny. Wondering how many people would actually buy a reverb that just did shimmer.

Ah, I didn't compare it with the Nova's, I only thought about TimeForce TimeFactor, ModForce ModFactor,...

Not just that one I think, the entire series has MXR names:

http://www.effectsdatabase.com/model/daphon/f16

This is going to cause issues if they release them in the USA with those names - unless they licensed them from MXR.

Kind of like when Beh----ger displayed the VERY Boss shaped pedals a few years back and then quickly re-did the cases before the release, I predict a re-design of their product names is in the future for them... this will not end well otherwise. :freak:

• Members

Am I the ONLY one who locked in on the Bonamassa Wah, or am I just late to that train station?

It was the first one I clicked on. Very interested in it. Looks pretty with the black and copper combo. If it sounds pretty sweet I'll definitely be looking at getting one.

• Members

yeah that company made a "carbon copy" AND a "dyna comp"

:facepalm:

with a company as big as MXR, you'd think they'd not just completely ripoff their pedal names...its not like they'd never heard of them before

This is awesome advertisement. They probably have new layouts and names ready already... this is just how to get their pedals on everyone's lips. Fantastic marketing and advertisement plan! :)

Archived