videos of my band

echodeluxe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not being sensitive, its annoyed at the 2% of useful feedback and the rest of it is drivel.

I think 50% of it is useful. Its your stuff so you are hyper sensitive to it. Putting your music out there opens you to critique, ridicule and hopefully {censored} loads of praise. Been there, done that. If you cant filter out that worth taking onboard and that worth ignoring, then you are most certainly in the wrong business.

• Members

It's not being sensitive, its annoyed at the 2% of useful feedback and the rest of it is drivel.

Just because it's not exactly what you want to hear don't write it off as drivel man. I honestly think you need to work on your singing, project better, have more faith and confidence in your vocals.

• Members

Oh for Christ sake. Can you blame me dude? If you can get talked out of liking my band because I'm annoyed by the bull{censored} in this thread, then you never really liked it anyway.

I don't mind the criticism, but how is "{censored} singer" helpful? That's meant to hurt, not help plain and simple.

I'm not acting like a 12 year old, I just was hoping for some good natured trolling and some constructive criticism. I got like 4 helpful comments. It's just {censored}ing dissapointing and annoying.

Archived