New toys of the year???

Jcat5150

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've already got way too many pedals, so this year I'm trying to just buy dirt cheap stuff to satisfy that craving to try new pedals all the time. So far, I've bought (for about $25 each)...

Danelectro French Toast
Ibanez DE7

...bought 2 others, but they were DOA :mad:.

• Members

I've already got way too many pedals, so this year I'm trying to just buy dirt cheap stuff to satisfy that craving to try new pedals all the time. So far, I've bought (for about $25 each)...

Danelectro French Toast

Ibanez DE7

...bought 2 others, but they were DOA
:mad:

That's what I'm going to do too. Except I'm buying DIY kits to take up some free time as well.

Ordered a GGG envelope filter kit to start.

• Members

El Capistan-Amazing

Neunaber Wet-Sounds amazing, but I wish it were a bit more tweakable

Blackbox Ultraviolet Fuzz-Weird, surprising, and nice sounding. Not really my sound though

Boss RV-5-Modulate and Spring are a lot of fun, but I think the RV-2 is better for Hall and Plate stuff in most cases

Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai-Love this guy, I can't see parting with it. My favorite delay that I've used for things other than the really lush/modulated thing.

Hopefully picking up a Formula Number 5 soon in hopes of replacing my CM-2 with it. I'm very excited

• Members

^^I like both of those too. For 2012, I'm hoping to add a Squier J Masic Jazzmaster, maybe a new amp too, not sure what yet. Maybe thr MXR Modified OD that Zappa has as well. I'll probably need some additional fuzz too.

Archived