New toys of the year???

Jcat5150

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Havent been on here in a while i have to say, but back pedal hunting for the last few weeks now, cant beat a hardware pedal for alot of keyboard/synth stuff.

Very nice guitar Erskin!

Some interesting pedal buying too on here, its really good to the see the boutique pedal making industry is still going & growing strong. I remember a time when the only bass fuzz/overdrive pedal was the Boss OB-3, jesus thats changed so much now, theres a bass fuzz/overdrive from nearly every company now. I spent so many years & money looking for decent ones!

Anyways on my to buy list for this year, nothing bought yet, still mulling over a few options.

Pedals

Definates!

EHX Polyphase

EHX Polychorus

EQD Bit Commander

Dwaftcraft Devices Power Struggle

Possibles/not sure

Iron Ether Frantabit

Death By Audio Soundwave Breakdown (finally V2 with an external volume knob! yes!)

Death By Audio Robot

WMD Geiger counter

Moody Sounds Strange Devil Echo

Pigtronix Echolution - I've got a stupid amount of delay pedals and tape echo's but i still find myself buying more and more delay's, this is the standout of the bunch at the moment for me, sooooo expensive to boot too.

Also on the list is a Korg MS-20 and an iPad 3 (whenever it comes out)

• Members

Sold my space, got a Hall of Fame and Tech 21 roto choir. Though it doesn't have anywhere near the depth of the space, I immediately like the hall of fame a lot better (which is weird, bc I didn't really bond with my T.C. rack unit). The roto choir is awesome; definitely the best roto sim Ive heard. Been playing beatles like its going out of style.

• Members

ever since I sold my CE1 i've been lusting for a cosmichorus

but I'm holding off that gas so I can buy a fuzz pedal

I was in the same boat (used to have a CE1 myself). It has that CE1 swirl and a whole lot more. And since they stopped making them, I figured I'd pick one up while I could

Archived