HCFX PEDAL POLL

RoboPimp

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I voted for OD because I like boosted amp dirt.

Then after I voted, I realized what you were asking...and now I don't know what my answer is. Fuzz, I suppose, since they are generally easier to make and pretty much everyone likes them. A univibe would be really snazzy, though.

• Members

bit reducer takes an astounding lead!

shocking, since according to robo, only a handful of people would have any use for it.

the fact is, amp_surgeon's (and now, mr. youngpedals') design is the closest we are to having a schematic for a wholly unique to hcfx pedal. let's finish what we started for once.

• Members

If we can get the bitcrusher working I think a fuzz/bitcrusher should be in order. That seems like it would please everyone more or less. It could be pretty versatile in range from normal to wild.

I'd be cool with that, with 2 caveats:

1. How close are we to having the fuzz part designed? I've yet to see a schematic.

2. Where is that going to put the price? I'd like to keep this at $75 or less (preferably less)

• Members

If we can get the bitcrusher working I think a fuzz/bitcrusher should be in order. That seems like it would please everyone more or less. It could be pretty versatile in range from normal to wild.

agreed, i'd be willing to pay a bit more to have a fuzz added into it. and i think we do have a circuit if we use ibentmywookie's fuzz face w/ bias control.

Archived