Whoa

Stevenglass

• Members

perhaps he got the pedal from a famous progressive rock legend in England back in early 80's,who has owned it since mid 60's and only used it a few times for couple album and then put it back in the original box where it has remained for several decades ever since, like being in a time capsule and now thinks it's time for this collectible unit to find a new owner who appreciates the tone and the rarity of this pedal, a true collectible piece of music history that will further appreciate over time. And more important its owned by celebrity that everyone knows!!

The unit is in perfect working order and is cosmetically in near mint condition !

• Members

I run my guitar signal through a 2" tape machine before it hits my amp and pay dwarves to slow the reel down just a tad, nothing less will do.

The key here is to get 2 sets of reeltoreels...one slowed a touch, and the other slowed a bit more then a bit less than the first.

While the delay difference is short, one need not be vertically challenged to achieve this dexterity.

• Members

I run my guitar signal through a 2" tape machine before it hits my amp and pay dwarves to slow the reel down just a tad, nothing less will do.

Why pay dwarves when you can just rub one of your ass cheeks against the reel to slow it down?

The key here is to get 2 sets of reeltoreels...one slowed a touch, and the other slowed a bit more then a bit less than the first.

While the delay difference is short, one need not be vertically challenged to achieve this dexterity.

Once you've heard true through-zero flanging done the old-fashioned way (with reel to reel tape decks), it DOES kind of spoil you. Mega chewy goodness. :love:

Archived