NCD : My $#!+ Got Jacked Content

• Members

So , true story. On the 19th a drunk lady drove her Honda Pilot thru our front room. Actually, first she hit my car and totalled it ( the engine was sprayed all over the front yard) then she took out both of my trees THEN she hit my house. Police report says she was doing 70 at initial impact. Everyone is ok yadda yadda thanks for asking.

The point of this tragic story is that I got a new car! Bought it off an old lady for $11,800 .... This mofo is CLEAN. Not so much as a ding. 69K miles on an '04. I AM STOKED.

25469358743.320294448.IM1.02.565x421_A.5

• Members

sweet deal on the benz... I have a friend who that happened to... accept he was the one who drove into the house.... he wasn't sober, lost his licence for a few years, rightfully.

• Members

durrr what? why do you feel sorry for her? why are you (what seems to be) letting her off easy? She is a reckless, irresponsible, inconsiderate waste of skin that trashed your car, yard, trees and house, thankfully not killing anybody this time. people like that should be destroyed in every way possible, not pitied.

• Members

durrr what? why do you feel sorry for her? why are you (what seems to be) letting her off easy? She is a reckless, irresponsible, inconsiderate waste of skin that trashed your car, yard, trees and house, thankfully not killing anybody this time. people like that should be destroyed in every way possible, not pitied.

Dumb post.

• Members

I think her two broken ankles will prevent her from driving. I saw a home health car out front on Saturday. I dunno. I guess I figure she will have injuries, criminal charges. She will deal with tons of {censored}. I got a new car and luckily no one was hurt. Of course I do agree she was reckless and irresponsible.

I'm just happy that you and your family are safe. The fact that she got a painful and expensive wake-up call is probably for the best as well. Drinking and driving is never a good idea. Period.

Oh and - nice MB too. Congrats on scoring such a sweet deal.

• Members

durrr what? why do you feel sorry for her? why are you (what seems to be) letting her off easy? She is a reckless, irresponsible, inconsiderate waste of skin that trashed your car, yard, trees and house, thankfully not killing anybody this time. people like that should be
thrown in jail forever
, not pitied.

fix'd

This drunk driver could have easily killed you or your family. Push for the hardest possible sentence. If you don't want to do it for yourself, do it to possibly save another family. Drunk Drivers are {censored}ing scum of the earth.

• Members

^^-- I don't believe in punishing someone for what COULD have happened, just what actually did. There's no end to that way of thinking.

how dare you use common sense on hcfx?! :lol:;)

by the same logic used by those above i vote we also lynch/jail/kill all SUV drivers :cop:

Archived