Just Diagnosed with Gout...Recommend a Pedal.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not sure how much Ken needs to be picked on... I would like to suggest everyone cut him some slack and not grind him anymore.

The man is a known con-artist. He can go {censored} himself. If he was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

• Members

Gout has triggers. You have to figure out what yours is. Mine is excessive shell fish (clams, crabs, oysters, and esp. shrimp) or antibiotics. Add some dried cherries to your daily diet once it's under control and you'll have to work hard to trigger it again.

• Members

What you really want is a pedal controller with the big squishy pedals you hit with the bottom of your boot. I forget who makes them, but, their is a vid on youtube with the dude who does the Black Keys guitars, and he had a custom pedal board made, and put all the pedals in a very sano rack mont drawer. Might be worth a look. All you guys making dickhead comments...stop. Dude comes in asking for help, you start popping off about landmines. Don't piss old dudes off, espcially if our pensions suck. We might just kill ya to get three hots and a cot. Just kidding. Haha..See how funny that was?

• Members

Right, we should take it easy on the con-man. :eyeroll:

All you guys making dickhead comments...stop. Dude comes in asking for help, you start popping off about landmines. Don't piss old dudes off, espcially if our pensions suck. We might just kill ya to get three hots and a cot. Just kidding. Haha..See how funny that was?

Archived