Just Diagnosed with Gout...Recommend a Pedal.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Get a cheap Chinese pedal, goop it, sell it for 4x as much, get caught, don't admit that you're a cheat, pretend like it never happened.

LSD, it {censored}ing slays me that you keep doing this. I swear I have seen you bring this up in every freekish thread and it is always funny. always.

• Members

LSD, it {censored}ing slays me that you keep doing this. I swear I have seen you bring this up in every freekish thread and it is always funny. always.

He is so funny and I post in every Freekish thread as well. Can you or can you not answer the gout question....

• Members

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm going to eat a bag of peanuts.

• Members

My dad has gout, he also drank alot. Whenever he drinks his foot gets all {censored}ed up. Don't drink.

That's only one of the possible causes (too much protein can also cause it). Also, it's hereditary so look forward to getting it yourself down the road.

• Members

I was going to buy an Alpha Drive II Red Dot but since you can't even solder and nutella a gout-friendly footswitch I'll have to pass.

No Thanks Ken!

Archived