Just Diagnosed with Gout...Recommend a Pedal.

• Members

UGH! I had Gout in my big tow about year and a half ago. I think it came from eating too much ham and sausage (I don't drink anymore). I went through a phase where I was eating ham biscuits or McDonald's Sausage McMuffins everyday. :facepalm:

Soooooooooo, needless to say I have virtually stopped that. My toe and waistline are a great deal better now! :thu:

But, anyhows....I had a Line6 Short Board that I was using with my Spider IV amp and the switches on that were VERY easy to depress (click-less).

So, I would say maybe an M5 or M9!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Relay based on/off switching, there's a few brands like Dr. Scientist that are using this now and there's no click and really soft switches.

This:

$(KGrHqIOKo0E5kdoV3OUBOlBnET(Jg~~_35.JPG

Plus this:

post-4769-0-05392200-1317712576.jpg

add a teaspoon of this:

nutella+jar.jpg

and you will receive this:

loads-of-cash_1310173589.jpg

followed by this:

angry-mob.jpeg

but hey atleast the one you keep won't flare up your gout!

• Members

Ken! No need finding new footswitches.

I'm surprised your doctor didn't tell you that gout is very easily curable.

You just need to soak your foot in a small bucket full of one part Clorox and one part ammonia.

• Members

Ken! No need finding new footswitches.

I'm surprised your doctor didn't tell you that gout is very easily curable.

You just need to soak your foot in a small bucket full of one part Clorox and one part ammonia.

I just did this.... why am I feeling woozie?

• Members

Relay based on/off switching, there's a few brands like Dr. Scientist that are using this now and there's no click and really soft switches.

This:

$(KGrHqIOKo0E5kdoV3OUBOlBnET(Jg~~_35.JPG

Now all he has to do is tell J. Wong to wire them in at the factory

• Members

gout is the worst. I have it, it sucks. worst pain ever period when having a flareup. peanuts are what kills me, and i love peanuts. i refuse to give up beer, though.

in your experience, would too much nutella bring on gout?

• Members

I almost hate to say it, but I'm suffering from gout in my right foot as we speak. Mine assuredly comes from eating too much protein as I rarely drink alcohol. Popping vitamin C like crazy can help it to dissipate more quickly.

This is my second flare up, my first being when I was initially diagnosed two years ago. I thought I had fractured something in my foot at first.

Don't take Ibuprofen because my doctor said that can actually make it worse. Acetaminophen is ok though.

Eating celery also helps.

Archived