the supernatural has landed (with pics)

echodeluxe

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah all hardwire pedals come with the stomplock.

IRG you're gonna love the pog with the supernatural. The whammy into it is incredible.

comes with a glow-in-the-dark sticker and velcro for the bottom too.

OK so I got a chance to play it and I really like it. that's all.

• Members

So, is there a way to control the speed of any of the modulation modes?

Don't think so. Although the higher the mix is turned up and the depth the more prominent it becomes, no surprise here. But I don't think the speed of the modulation otherwise is controlled separately, you would need another knob for that. Would be a good feature to have though.

• Members

i was a little bummed that the rv-7 didnt do full wet (still an incredible pedal though. dat reverse!) so this makes me really happy.

I only play my rv-7's in reverse and they are definitely 100% wet in that mode. Is it just the other modes that are not 100%?

• Members

Is your first impression that it is awesome? I hope your first impression is awesome.

My Malekko Spring Chicken sits comfortably unphased by all this hype.

You should compare both head to head and see.

• Members

Is your first impression that it is awesome? I hope your first impression is awesome.

My Malekko Spring Chicken sits comfortably unphased by all this hype.

i am not sure what youre saying.

i will say, however, that the malekko spring and chicklett are very much amazing pedals and serve their own purposes extremely well. my girlfriend currently uses both because she has a monopoly on all things pink in the household.

in b4 obvious pjokes about pink.

• Members

Man... yeah that sounded good. Any idea if it can sound like a Supermoon with some of the settings we haven't had a demo of?

No, I haven't been able to match the two. The supermoon is capable of a much longer decay and the modulation is completely different. The supermoon is creepy where the supernatural is polished. I'll keep both.

Archived