READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 10-3-12

Phil O'Keefe

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PayPal/Shipping included, CONUS only.

Looking for: Dunlop Rotovibe, EHX Deluxe Memory Boy, Danelectro Spring King

Ibanez AD9, $105 - Very simple, awesome sounding delay. Little nicks and dings here and there but works like a champ.

Keeley Modded RAT, $85 - Ahh, the tried and true RAT with three-way switch between clean boost, RAT, and Turbo RAT. Excellent condition. Comes with an LM308H metal can op-amp.

Boss TR-2, $70 - Excellent condition, excellent tremolo pedal. Comes with box and papers.

IMG_1287.jpg

• Members

Black Russian Big Muff - It is one of the ones that has the same board as the green muff in the black enclosure. Comes with box and all the goodies (I believe the goodies are in the box anyway, its in my closet.) $85 shipped

IMG_1134.jpg

Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite - Gone

IMG_0946.jpg

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper V2 - #18 of 150. Comes with box and instructions. $275 shipped and paypal'd.

905_2963.jpg

EHX Holy Grail w/ box, original power supply, no velcro. $70

2012-07-19_21-24-48_507.jpg

Boss OC2 - $45 or trade for a TR2

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $235 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

Tap Tempo - $18 shipped or free with any other pedal.

2012-07-29_16-26-49_769.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed. 100 copies.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

I wouldn't mind another Rat and I've never owned a Tubescreamer. I'd be down to trade for one of those.

• Members

Pedals for sale:

I'm selling off some of my stuff that I don't use much anymore. More detailed pics available by PM.

Korg X-911 Guitar Synthesizer - $550 Great condition, original, and fully functional. Sounds like a Korg MS series synth, but can be pitch controlled, or using CV in and out.

Korg%20X-911%20Guitar%20Synth%20-%20Top.

Roland Phase Five - $225 Fully functional, but missing one knob. Power switch doesn't work. It is stuck in the "on" position.

Roland%20Phase%20Five%20-%20Top.jpg

Ross Distortion- $75 Sounds great. Brown version. Some nicks and scratches. Has Velcro on bottom.

Ross%20Distortion%20-%20Top.jpg

MXR Blue Box (Script) Reissue - $50 Fully functional. Clean. I just don't use it.

For

Boss DF-2 Super Feedbacker & Distortion - $50 Fully functional. Lots of nicks and scratches. MIJ. Velcro on bottom.

For

Boss BF-2 Flanger - $50 Fully functional. A few nicks and scratches. Velcro slime on bottom, & missing one screw. No label on bottom.

For

I'd be interested in trades for:

Strymon Blue Sky, Flint, El Capistan,

Sansamp Classic,

Boss PS-2, LS-2,

EHX POG(s) & HOG or ?,

EQD ?,

Catalinbread ?,

Zvex ?,

Orange Squeezer clones,

fuzzes ODs or Distortions,

noise machines.

PM me with questions or trade offers.

• Members

Red Witch Moon Phaser - $180

Paul Trombetta Mini Bone Machine - $230

Paul Trombetta Tornita! KS - $280

Providence Sonic Drive - $150

Providence Velvet Comp - $150

Providence Phase Force - $180

Mad Professor Little Green Wonder HW - $180

Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay HW - $200

Mad Professor Tiny Orange Phaser - $old

Keeler Stretch - $180

Fairfield Randy's Revenge V2 - $230

Analogman Beano Boost NKT275 - $old

Bearfoot Pale Green Compressor V1 - $160

Dr. Scientist Reverberator (Pyramids/Alien graphic) - $160

Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret Super Bass - $110

8047773472_9c62ee85bf_c.jpg

IMG_0199 by mmolteratx, on Flickr

Diezel Hagen - $2900 shipped/PP'd

8041390742_b965594c33_c.jpg

IMG_0179 by mmolteratx, on Flickr

Suhr Modern 7 - $2100 shipped/PP'd

Specs:

Body Wood - Mahogany

Neck Wood - Mahogany w/ Pao Ferro

Neck Shape - Modern Elliptical .780-.850

Nut - Floyd

Frets - Jumbo SS

Bridge - Floyd Original 7-String

Nut Width - 1.9"

Hardware Color - Chrome

Gears - Sperzel Locking

Electronics - Volume, Tone, 3-way

Input Jack - Side

Neck Pickup - Bare Knuckle PainKiller

Bridge Pickup - Bare Knuckle PainKiller

Finish - Trans Amber

Misc. - Mother of Pearl Face, Side Dots & Logo w/ Gloss Headstock

8041385621_260444b8c3_c.jpg

IMG_0109 by mmolteratx, on Flickr

• Members

What's on the chopping block:

1. V1 Musket fuzz - not a mark on it, minty, never been gigged, no velcro, box and papers

fuji051.jpg

2. Fulltone '70 fuzz - big-box version, velcro'd, otherwise VG++, box and papers. Two intentionally mismatched high gain BC108C transistors.

DSCF0047.jpg

Whatcha got that's good, HCFX?

I've been eyeing the Wren and Cuff stuff for a hot minute.

I also like fancy, hand-painted stuff, and I'm looking for a PT-1 with a hardcase.

$130 the Fulltone '70

$150 for the V1 Musket

Don't be hesitant to make offers or trades.

• Members

Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai $150 or trade for a Boss RC-20XL

Diamond Memory Lane Jr $200 or trade for a DD-20 plus cash

Devi Ever VFM $70

Neunaber Wet Reverb (v2 mono), would trade plus cash for a Hardwire Serernatural Reverb

Prices include Paypal and shipping

• Members

All prices include Paypal and shipping to the lower 48, unless otherwise noted.

Eventide Space. Very good cond. (still has the plastic on the screen). Includes box, etc. $375

1oBpP.jpg

Bearbox FX Blackguard #1/5. UK Black Russian clone with high and low EQ (versatile!). Velcro'd. $70

n1fS8.jpg

Electro Harmonix / Sovtek Small Stone. "Bubble Font" era. $70

OJHgx.jpg

Akai MPD-18, includes box, etc. $50

hnNbQ.jpg

Maybe FS: Music Man 65 Reverb. Early model with the tube pre, reverb and tremolo. Have new grillcloth for the front panel, just need to install it.

HmIno.jpg

And here are a bunch more of pictures of it!

• Members

FS: all these are auctions (ending in 20 hours or so) which are going very cheap (around $100 each at the moment), but i'm open to offers. http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/kungfuonion/m.html

$(KGrHqRHJDYF!fZo!KRjBQZ-0UWmgQ~~60_3.JP

Wattson FY-2 Fuzz

Line 6 M5 (not pictured)

Framptone Amp Switcher

Tym Guitars Human Fly (#7 of 10)

Tym Guitars Tatanka Boost (Built To Spill Signature Fuzz)

Cusack Tap-A-Whirl Tremolo v2

plus this one has got a week to go.

Ibanez Double Sound Fuzz Wah

$(KGrHqFHJEoFBmqowQ+YBQbVrzg,T!~~60_3.JP

• Members

Bunch of stuff....

Roland GR-33 Midi guitar synth with power supply, no pickup, will include midi guitar cable $280 SH/PP

And heeeere we go!

Moogerfoogers (all with power supplies, SH/PP): Ring Mod $220, Murf (non midi) $250, Delay (104Z with spillover mod) $600

I'll get you pics, open to reasonable offers, no trades. Prefer gift, but I understand if you don't.

Archived