So Ken is now using Phil's likeness to hustle his lie

christianatl

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ken didn't do anything wrong by using one of the emoticons we have - I merely removed it from his post to avoid any confusion regarding whether or not I "endorse" his products. For the record, I do not - actually, I've never even played through or heard one first hand, so I am in no position to offer any opinion whatsoever.

I have officially "endorsed" very few products. Instead, I tell people what I think - good and bad - on the forums and in the reviews I write.

• Members

Ken didn't do anything wrong by using one of the emoticons we have - I merely removed it from his post to avoid any confusion regarding whether or not I "endorse" his products. For the record, I do not - actually, I've never even played through or heard one first hand, so I am in no position to offer any opinion whatsoever.

I have officially "endorsed" very few products. Instead, I tell people what I think - good and bad - on the forums and in the reviews I write.

Does that mean you would try one and give your honest opinion?

• Members

:lol: so serious

:phil: big butts

• Members

Forgot to add free T-Shirt applies with offer.

I will PM

• Members

I am serious can I have an official ruling on the icon thingy. I think we should all want this. This will affect/effect all of us in the long run. Remember what happens to the freekish can happen to you.

I'm not a liar nor am I a thief, so I'm not worried about that happening to me.

• Members

This why the United States of America, yea, Western Civilization is lost.
Instead of leading productive lives, we choose to soil our Pampers with imagined pre-school playground slights.
Foreign and domestic Taliban are coming for your genitals. If they have their way, you will lose them, and quite possibly your head as well.
But it's apparently much more important to play "I know you are but what am I?"
Monkeys in zoos have more dignity.
At least the poop they fling is actual.
:facepalm:

• Members

You. Can go {censored} yourself. You sound like a crazy person.

I care about HCFX, and this guy is a {censored} heel.

What is a {censored} heel? Would the {censored} effect/affect what shoe or sneaker that person might be wearing? Please let me know I would like to possibly have the opportunity to wear a nice casual penny loafer that day my heel will hit the fecal matter. I just want to be clear that this HCFX member that continues to bash the freekish has NEVER played a freekish pedal or is an endorser of freekish products.

This is my official statement to the {censored} Heel slur flung at me or in this case my heel?

Do men's shoes have heels? This is a great debate question?

Can you actually call a man a {censored} heel if in fact that man wears sandals? Christian lets discuss.

Also we should take into account the fact that a man may in fact be deemed a "flat footed" person by his podiatrist.

Continue to the Senator from the South....

To this day I have never stepped in {censored} with my heel. Fact!

Archived