So Ken is now using Phil's likeness to hustle his lie

christianatl

• Members

I did nothing wrong IMHO.
Whatever honest means nowadays not really sure.
You seem to have something against the freekish. The emotioncon or wataever they call it was listed. I meant no endorsement by Phil. I have never met Phil although would love to break bread with the man. You hate me for what I have no idea. I am a man with a dream that is all sir. I would also break bread with you. Hell I will break bread with anyone here.

Quoted for truth

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are not banned from anything dear friend Kenneth, come chat with us. Tell all your secrets!

Coming soon man..... I just found out people do not like the freekish here. The truth hurts. Honestly did I do something wrong in the SPAM thread. I even came out with an Official statement removing Phil from the situation.

• Members

Coming soon man..... I just found out people do not like the freekish here. The truth hurts. Honestly did I do something wrong in the SPAM thread. I even came out with an Official statement removing Phil from the situation.

These guys can be harsh, don't worry though chat crew is warm and will embrace you with loving arms! Peak hours are around 9 AM Pacific Standard to enjoy the most lolz. See you soon baby.

• Members

These guys can be harsh, don't worry though chat crew is warm and will embrace you with loving arms! Peak hours are around 9 AM Pacific Standard to enjoy the most lolz. See you soon baby.

I'm coming Elizabeth.....this is the big one! Much love for the kindness you laid in the freekish path.

• Members

Ken, now that we're friends I'd like to invite you to PDY. PDY is all about music, lulz, arcade games, peacocks, etc. It's slow now but will hopefully grow into something wonderful. It would be really great if some builders would post over there.

• Members

Ken, now that we're friends I'd like to invite you to PDY. PDY is all about music, lulz, arcade games, peacocks, etc. It's slow now but will hopefully grow into something wonderful. It would be really great if some builders would post over there.

YES I am now a recognized builder. Lou I just got choked up there. Not sure what to say now. I think we are true friend now.

• Members

Coming soon man.....
I just found out people do not like the freekish here.
The truth hurts. Honestly did I do something wrong in the SPAM thread. I even came out with an Official statement removing Phil from the situation.

You been drankin again? Didja forget about every other thread that involves you?

• Members

Hey freekish blues guy, you coming to salem for halloween? You can stop by and give me some pedals

As Arnold would say.... "Who are You" I take it your from Salem Massachusetts? Because if from Salem, Oregon..... I am well hated in the state of Oregon. Many famous company's will not stock the freekish.

Archived