I need an acne treatment that works fast.. help?

joecross

I found the OP rather amusing... "oh help me, whatever shall I do? I've got pimples... "

Meanwhile, if you check out his profile, it says he's a dermatologist. If he doesn't know what to do about his own pimples, I don't think I'd want him as MY doctor.

Biography
NYC dermatologist offers acne scar treatment manhattan, Restylane, botox nyc, skin cancer treatment, Radiesse and Juvederm in New York City.

250 West 57th St., Suite #825, New York, NY 10107

Interests
Medical and cosmetic surgery manhattan to resolve acne scarring

Occupation
Medical and cosmetic surgery manhattan to resolve acne treatment manhattan, advanced dermatology ny

Spam - FAIL. icon_lol.giffacepalm.gifcop.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found the OP rather amusing... "oh help me, whatever shall I do? I've got pimples... "

Meanwhile, if you check out his profile, it says he's a dermatologist. If he doesn't know what to do about his own pimples, I don't think I'd want him as MY doctor.

Biography
NYC dermatologist offers acne scar treatment manhattan, Restylane, botox nyc, skin cancer treatment, Radiesse and Juvederm in New York City.

250 West 57th St., Suite #825, New York, NY 10107

Interests
Medical and cosmetic surgery manhattan to resolve acne scarring

Occupation
Medical and cosmetic surgery manhattan to resolve acne treatment manhattan, advanced dermatology ny

Spam - FAIL. icon_lol.giffacepalm.gifcop.gif

• Members

I have tried Ibuprofen, Naproxin, vicodin, mother's little helper, an aspirin poultice, ora-jel, mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide, plus I've started and stopped antibiotics at least 5 times you know once I start to feel better about 2 days into that 10 day Rx so I can save some for the next time.. and I am left hopelessly swollen, oozing pus and I can't open my mouth any more .. I want to try something maybe in pill/ vitamin form, all natural ingredients and no medicines please, just organic treatments .. But it has to treat my mouthrotting decay, not prevent it.

Plus, I have a picnic on July 4th; so it needs to work fast..

Wilhelm Friedrich von Ludwig

• Members

I have tried Ibuprofen, Naproxin, vicodin, mother's little helper, an aspirin poultice, ora-jel, mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide, plus I've started and stopped antibiotics at least 5 times you know once I start to feel better about 2 days into that 10 day Rx so I can save some for the next time.. and I am left hopelessly swollen, oozing pus and I can't open my mouth any more .. I want to try something maybe in pill/ vitamin form, all natural ingredients and no medicines please, just organic treatments .. But it has to treat my mouthrotting decay, not prevent it.

Plus, I have a picnic on July 4th; so it needs to work fast..

Wilhelm Friedrich von Ludwig

Archived