I need an acne treatment that works fast.. help?

joecross

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by lefort_1

View Post

I have tried Ibuprofen, Naproxin, vicodin, mother's little helper, an aspirin poultice, ora-jel, mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide, plus I've started and stopped antibiotics at least 5 times you know once I start to feel better about 2 days into that 10 day Rx so I can save some for the next time.. and I am left hopelessly swollen, oozing pus and I can't open my mouth any more .. I want to try something maybe in pill/ vitamin form, all natural ingredients and no medicines please, just organic treatments .. But it has to treat my mouthrotting decay, not prevent it.

Plus, I have a picnic on July 4th; so it needs to work fast..

Wilhelm Friedrich von Ludwig

dekD4.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by lefort_1

View Post

I have tried Ibuprofen, Naproxin, vicodin, mother's little helper, an aspirin poultice, ora-jel, mouthwash, hydrogen peroxide, plus I've started and stopped antibiotics at least 5 times you know once I start to feel better about 2 days into that 10 day Rx so I can save some for the next time.. and I am left hopelessly swollen, oozing pus and I can't open my mouth any more .. I want to try something maybe in pill/ vitamin form, all natural ingredients and no medicines please, just organic treatments .. But it has to treat my mouthrotting decay, not prevent it.

Plus, I have a picnic on July 4th; so it needs to work fast..

Wilhelm Friedrich von Ludwig

dekD4.gif

Archived