BOTB12 - Best Small Board, pt. 1 of 3

Aristotle

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me

View Post

Jesus, these some slippery mutha{censored}a's. "These pedals aren't pedals, they are pedals that connect to other pedals and therefore don't count as pedals."

Kinda defeats the spirit of a "small" board.

i could've left the footswitches for the echorec and biphase off my board--but then it wouldn't really be a "wired for action" board, which was a basic requirement, your board had to actually pass a signal. either way--the footswitches by themselves don't even make a sound.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

Jesus, these some slippery mutha{censored}a's. "These pedals aren't pedals, they are pedals that connect to other pedals and therefore don't count as pedals."

Kinda defeats the spirit of a "small" board.

It's really not slippery man. Those are just footswitches that turn those pedals on. Like, the ones integrated into most pedals except those effects don't have them integrated.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob

View Post

i could've left the footswitches for the echorec and biphase off my board--but then it wouldn't really be a "wired for action" board, which was a basic requirement, your board had to actually pass a signal. either way--the footswitches by themselves don't even make a sound.

^ rich guys talkin' their way outta {censored} they're trying to get away with.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gnarly

View Post

I used the tuner out on the VP Jr., so it should be copacetic. Also, the blue-ish pedal is a Madbean Orange Squeezer clone.

AH...yeah this is good then. Tuner in the "Tuner Out" of a volume pedal doesn't count as a pedal.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob

View Post

Fear not my friend, sympathy votes and HM electioneers will ensure I won't move past this round.

Romney couldn't buy the election either.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86

View Post

I don't think LSD read a {censored}ing thing in the rules prior to this. Should've issued a complaint back then, would've avoided having a sad.

Wouldn't have thunk the rules said that some pedals don't count as pedals. Tuner pedal- not a pedal. Expression pedal- not a pedal. Weird vintage big high rolla pedals- not pedals. Yeah, shoulda read the rules more carefully, common sense just won't do.

• Members

View Post

Romney couldn't buy the election either.

Wouldn't have thunk the rules said that some pedals don't count as pedals. Tuner pedal- not a pedal. Expression pedal- not a pedal. Weird vintage big high rolla pedals- not pedals. Yeah, shoulda read the rules more carefully, common sense just won't do.

you're such a grinch and that rule isn't anything new. It's been stated that it counts if it passes a signal from guitar to amp. If the tuner is not in signal it doesn't count, why does that hurt you so? Do you need a cuddle? Point on the doll where you were hurt.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Frankenstrat86

View Post

you're such a grinch and that rule isn't anything new. It's been stated that it counts if it passes a signal from guitar to amp. If the tuner is not in signal it doesn't count, why does that hurt you so? Do you need a cuddle? Point on the doll where you were hurt.

*points to genital area*

Wanna kiss it and make it better?

Archived