BOTB12 - Best Small Board, pt. 1 of 3

Aristotle

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Points to Dandy13 for having a board that I could pull from my own stash (- the cool Pigtronix) love.gif , and for that reason will probably get my vote.

Points to boytbpc for the all-moog fetishist vibe... I'm always down for that kind of thing, but I already voted for Bieke's board, so you might not get my vote... Which I know is unfair frown.gif

And props to HiWatt Bob for his most excellent taste in vintage deliciousness. Had you gone all Zygoat on us and just put the Biphase on a board, I might've voted out of pure lulz.

• Members

Thanks to everyone that voted for my board - I see a few familiar names there from previous years. thumb.giflove.gif

It's funny though, the happier I am with my board, the less votes it seems to get. idn_smilie.gif

The first time I entered BOTB (which was 2007 I think), I didn't particularly like my board but I actually won the category! icon_lol.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by kpd78

View Post

Thanks to everyone that voted for my board - I see a few familiar names there from previous years. thumb.giflove.gif

It's funny though, the happier I am with my board, the less votes it seems to get. idn_smilie.gifThe first time I entered BOTB (which was 2007 I think), I didn't particularly like my board but I actually won the category! icon_lol.gif

haha, i've noticed teh happier i am with my board the more it looks like the pedals i had before i started coming round here.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by LSDis4me

View Post

Bob's board is way to big to be considered a small board, even if it meets the criteria for the rules. It ain't small. Points deducted.

There are 5 effects on my board. Hell, the peeps with multifx are cheating 100x more than me, which I'm not. Jeez.

• Members

All we need is ONE MORE VOTE.

ONE MORE VOTE to prove to the haters that large-enclosure effects are effects too. That an effect should be judged, not by the size of it's enclosure--but on the content of its toanz.

ONE MORE VOTE to show the electioneers that back room deals and collusion behind closed doors will not detur our democracy.

We can do this. But we can only do it with ONE MORE VOTE.

• Members

All we need is ONE MORE VOTE.

ONE MORE VOTE to prove to the haters that large-enclosure effects are effects too. That an effect should be judged, not by the size of it's enclosure--but on the content of its toanz.

ONE MORE VOTE to show the electioneers that back room deals and collusion behind closed doors will not detur our democracy.

We can do this. But we can only do it with ONE MORE VOTE.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle

View Post

Yeah I'm not sure why the physical pedal size keeps getting brought up.

You're not sure why size would be brought up regarding a "small board?" Is it really a small board if it has one of these on it?

tu_1000_top_gal.jpg

Size matters. Ask your wife.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by goodhonk

View Post

bob, get your wife and son to vote for you.

i've never electioneered anything in my entire life and i'm not going to start now. as a lobbyist, i obey a strict code of ethics. while others abuse the process for their own gain, they forget that the integrity of the democratic process is paramount to the long-term legitimacy of this contest.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatt Bob

View Post

i've never electioneered anything in my entire life and i'm not going to start now. as a lobbyist, i obey a strict code of ethics. while others abuse the process for their own gain, they forget that the integrity of the democratic process is paramount to the long-term legitimacy of this contest.

The integrity of the democratic process is on display in your avatar.

Archived