BOTB12 - Best Small Board, pt. 1 of 3

Aristotle

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

204x204-bill-oreilly.jpg

Hey girl, i heard yr EX-pinhead boyfriend is so bhz he can only get it up by electioneering a hollow trophy BTOB small board semi-final. Don't worry--you know you can always give me a late night booty call and i'll make you cum multiple times, like you have always deserved.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by hooya

View Post

I voted lerxst1031 because it's a board I would use, it's pretty and clean, and fits the spirit of what I consider a "small board"

so yeah.

Matt Gnarly, your board is hot. 2nd choice to me (in this thread).

Thanks dude, I inadvertently got a bit boutique-y over the last year, but the Strymon stuff is just killer and for me has lived up to the hype.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gnarly

View Post

Thanks dude, I inadvertently got a bit boutique-y over the last year, but the Strymon stuff is just killer and for me has lived up to the hype.

Awesome board. I voted for you. I'm currently multiple accounts to make sure you win.

Split the $$ when you win right?

• Members

so much bhz.

But seriously, I see it this way. I always look forward to BOTB to see what everybody is using and how they use it. Winning is really the least important thing here. Bob, obviously you really like your board, I'm sure all the contestants do.. I think this year has had some awesome boards and I'm sure next year they'll be even better. Just my .02 but I think it's pretty awesome we have the BOTB at all, and I would be glad to get even a single vote.

Archived