The OFFICIAL Boss OD-3 Lounge

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Redid the demo of the OD-3. The playing is mehzvill but you get the idea.

Ill be releasing a series of clips with it since the youtube one is only with the bridge pickup. Cause its interesting how it changes with the switch of the pickups. Once i get my soundclick account set up.

Anyways, the new youtube:

[YOUTUBE]soNepu6MrMg[/YOUTUBE]

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Recently picked another up, and I believe I've learned my lesson: leave it the hell alone and be perfectly content. I've had three or four along the way that all fell victim to varying degrees of tinkering. This with my Strat and the gain around 9:00 give or take is the sound that's already been playing in my head. Going nowhere, and fast.

M

• Members

I own klon and eternity, and have owned many other (insert hyped up od here) drive pedals and still am perfectly happy with a stock OD-3. I had one and did the monte allums mod which sounds better with the gain maxed, but the stock one wins for low gain so I bought another to leave as is.

• 3 years later...
  • Members

I bought a used OD-3 through GC a few weeks ago and for some reason, it no longer puts out any drive. If you crank the Drive knob, it just acts as a boost and if you dial it back down, I lose nearly all of my volume. 

Anyone else experience this or know what this might be?

Archived