Game of Thrones

Ryan.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Spoiler alert batman
:p

Not at all... that all aired last night and I'm not spoiling anything about what Jon may or may not find beyond the wall (unlike others in this thread). If anyone hasn't watched last night's episode they shouldn't be reading here.

• Members

What are the power of the dragons? Are they just large flying creatures loyal to their owners like dogs or do they have a will of their own?

I would really not want to find this out before the second season/book. Why spoil it for yourself?

• Members

Yeah I don't want to know {censored} about what happens in episodes that haven't been aired. Also... season finale was a bit anticlimactic?

Agree. Think episode 9 was supposed to be the climax of season 1, but it was meant to be so. Episode 10 was mostly reaction to the climax and also setting up the next season.

• Members

The dragons hatching? The Nightwatch marching north of the wall? Anticlimactic you say? :cop:

Both episodes 9 and 10 were epic; the series seemed to get stronger as it went on, though that's partly of course just the development of the plot kicking in. A fantastic adaptation overall, and it's been pleasing how many friends and family who aren't into "this sort of thing" have become completely absorbed by it.

Archived