Game of Thrones

Ryan.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I said if it sticks closely to the book it will be epic. Also I predict everyone who likes the show will be really pissed at the last episode. REALLY PISSED.

heard the books are extremely boring. watched the first episode and i was hooked though.

• Members

heard the books are extremely boring. watched the first episode and i was hooked though.

I have the first book, haven't gotten too far in it yet, but seem pretty good to me, and the HBO series follows it pretty closely, so it can't be too boring. One of the bloodies/graphic shows I've seen in some time.

• Members

Um no.

Except the 4th one. That was {censored}ty.

im just going by what i was told. the firend who told me i believe too because we have similar likes. both lovecraft nuts. so i take i trust what he says when it comes to books.

• Members

I'm about halfway into the first book. Does anyone know how far the first season will go compared to the books? I don't want to watch anything ahead of where I am in the books

First season should be the end of the first book.

• Members

Yeah, probably.

Also, if I remember correctly, the Renly character may have been rumored to be gay in the book. Like briefly. As of last night's episode Renly and Loras are super flaming gay in the HBO series.

Yes, in the book there is never any very explicit reference to Renly's sexuality but lots of conjecture and rumour, and plenty of snide comments by other characters - it seems he at least bats for both sides. Link:

http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/mlarchives/faq/lorasrenly.html

• Members

gold wouldn't melt in a pot over a fire, it needs about 900? to melt, but i'll suspend my disbelief because of the awesome. also the clank! when his head hit the floor
:lol:

hahahaha thats what i thought too. BONG!!!

maybe it was ultra soft gold? or melted klon?

• Members

didn't even know it was out!

you've got to go to HBOGO.com and sign up for some stupid thing. I just used a throwaway email... when you do that you get to watch #7 a week early.

• Members

so how was it?

I want to see that giant knight lose his {censored} again. his horse got {censored}ed up hard.

haha it was good, no giant knight... but a couple battles. frustrating, i just want the good guys to win and it be over... i can't take this hour long drama and then the bad guys are still alive!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived