Mooer code

renula

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by dpizappi

View Post

I just bit the bullet and ordered a Pitch Box... and a Joyo Compressor..

and a Joyo American sound.

For $84 total.

which code? the mooer one or the joyo? I tried the mooer code and didnt work. Used the jo36yo, and got 15%...

• Members

WOW,it seems wonderful.Have you used them before?Which one can you recommend to me?

Quote Originally Posted by mmolteratx

View Post

Bought an AnaEcho, ReEcho, Eleclady, Cruncher, Shim Verb, Flex Boost, Pure Boost, Triangle Buff, Ensemble King and two Joyo power supplies. Haven't gotten any e-mails on whether or not they're actually going to give them to me or not.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by k tone

View Post

When I purchased the Mooer Super Bender Pitch Pedal yesterday it was $120. $60 was charged to my Paypal with the coupon. Today it shows up at $180 before discount. Marc must be losing his {censored}. I use my work email with my Paypal account (I have today off say I will not see any responses to my purchase until tomorrow). Am I going to get an email saying no can do?

I just got my shipping confirmation for the Super Bender (also paid $60)

• Members

Trelicopter and Pitch Box ordered. $88 total.

I opted for the free shipping, and not Registered Airmail. What is the point of a tracking code, if my postal service won't scan it for me to track it? These are a luxury purchase, so I am willing to be patient in return for the fantastic price.

Archived